MOIL Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Dy. General Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA/ MSW/ PG DIPLOMA/ LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from MOIL Limited
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Dy. General Manager on or before 27/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process,Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||MOIL Limited|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Dy. General Manager|
|Educational Qualification||MBA/PGDM/ MSW/ PG-Diploma/ LLB|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||MOIL Limited, MOIL BHAWAN, 1-A KATOL ROAD NAGPUR – 440 013|
DETAIL OF MOIL LIMITED SENIOR DY. GENERAL MANAGERRECRUITMENT:
MOIL Limited is a scheduled `A’ MINI RATNA PSU under Ministry of Steel. MOIL operates its Manganese Mines (MS & MP State), fulfills 50% of total requirement of dioxide ore in India. MOIL also has FM Plant & EMD Plant. MOIL is in process of expansion of Mining Projects. Invitesapplication from energetic candidates, who are willing to make career in Mining Industry and grow along with Company
- No of post : 01
- Scale of pay : Rs.36600-62000/- (E-06)
- Min.qualification : 1. Post Graduate Degree in Social Work with specialization in Labour Welfare, Personnel Management and Industrial Relations OR 2. Post Graduate Degree/Diploma (2 yrs. duration) in IR & PM/MLS from the recognized University/Institution OR 3. MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/ HR/ HRD from recognized University/Institution 4. Preference will be given to Law Graduate.
- Exp.: 1. 20 yrs. Exp. in Personnel/Administra -tion Department in an Organization in a senior capacity of which 09 yrs. should be in Managerial line. 2. Should have good knowledge of handling Industrial Disputes, Court & Conciliation cases, conducting negotiations with Trade Unions, conducting Departmental Enquiries evolving Personnel/Industrial Relations Policies, Welfare Schemes and all other related functions of HRD.
- Max.Age : Below 50 years. (No age bar for Departmental candidates) Age relaxation for SC/ST, OBC, PwD & exservicemen candidates as per Govt. Guidelines
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR MOIL LIMITED – SENIOR DY. GENERAL MANAGER POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
HOW TO APPLY FOR SENIOR DY. GENERAL MANAGER VACANCY IN MOIL LIMITED:
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment. For the above post, age and experience would be as on 01.03.2015. In support of age proof, candidates will have to submit Matriculation/ Secondary Board level certificates.
- In support of percentage of marks and experience, candidates will have to enclose self attested copies along with application.
- Candidates from Govt.Depts./PSUs must forward their applications through proper channel or they should produce NOC at the time of interview otherwise they will be treated to have agreed to forego the benefits of carry forward of gratuity, leave salary and any future benefit for past service etc.
- Candidature will be liable for cancellation for the post applied and/or removal from the services of the Company after joining, if at any stage it is found that information furnished in the application is misleading/incomplete/false. The candidates are advised to give specific/correct/full information and attach proof thereof by way of self attested photocopies of the original documents/certificates etc. Before making application, candidate must ensure that the minimum criteria laid down for the posts are fulfilled.
- The upper age limit indicated is for general category of candidates. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ physically challenged/Ex-servicemen will be as per Government guidelines. Upper age limit not applicable in case of Departmental candidates,having atleast three years balance service.
- The Management will not take any responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit for any application or communication.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for the test and/or interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria OR to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria including age limit in otherwise suitable candidates depending upon the response to the advertised posts.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Only short listed candidates will be notified for Test and/or interview.The Management reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for interview.
- Depending on the requirements, the Company reserves the right to cancel/increase the number of posts without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- In addition to the salary, the post carry other Fringe Benefits like Contributory Provident Fund, Insurance linked Gratuity, free Medical attention, LTC, post retirement pension etc. as per the Rules of the Company.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates from the candidature of the post.
- Kindly ensure that all certificates/documents submitted by you are neatly stapled/tied together and the photograph properly affixed in the space provided.
- Any amendment/modification to this will be given on MOIL Limited Website only (www.moil.nic.in). Closing date of receipt of applications : 27.04.2015
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/04/2015