MOIL Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS, Graduate/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from MOIL Limited.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Manager. Walk in Interview will be held on 27/07/2015 between 10.00 A.M. to 1.30 P.M.. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : MOIL Limited
Vacancy Name : Manager
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, Any Graduate/ Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy :04 Posts
Job Location :NAGPUR
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 27/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : MOIL BHAWAN, 1-A KATOL ROAD, NAGPUR – 440 013
Detail Of MOIL Limited Manager Recruitment:
Requires for its Mines situated in the State of Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra.
|Post/Scale||No of post||Qualification||Exp.||Age|
|MANAGER (MEDICAL SERVICES) Scale of pay: Rs.16400-40500/- (E-01) –The CTC would be around Rs.7.10 lakhs||04 posts||i) M.B.B.S. from a recognized University/Institute. ii) Degree/Diploma in Gynaec. will be preferred.||Minimum 01 year experience of practising in a big Hospital||Age below 35 years (relaxable as per Govt. guidelines)|
Selection Procedure For MOIL Limited – Manager Post:
- Written Test on 27/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Manager vacancy in MOIL Limited:
- Desirous candidates may appear on 27.07.2015 between 10.00 A.M. to 1.30 P.M. for Walk -in interview at the above mentioned address along with all relevant documents and bio-data (proforma can be down loaded from our website www.moil.nic.in) and Demand draft for Rs.100/- (not required for SC/ST & PH candidates) to be drawn in favour of MOIL Limited, Nagpur. Candidates appearing for interview will be paid to and fro railway fare of AC-III tier or bus fare (if trains not available), by shortest route for single person only (on producing proof).
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not confer right for claiming Appointment.
- For the above post, age, qualification and experience would be as on 01.07.2015
- In support of age proof, candidates will have to submit T.C./ Matriculation/ Secondary Board level certificates.
- In support of percentage of marks and experience, candidates will have to enclose attested copies by Gazetted Officer along with application.
- Candidates from Govt.Depts./PSUs should produce NOC at the time of interview otherwise they will be treated to have agreed to forgo the benefits of carry forward of gratuity, leave salary and any future benefit for past service etc. They will not be eligible for traveling expenses for attending interview.
- Candidature will be liable for cancellation for the post applied and/or removal from the services of the Company after joining, if at any stage it is found that information furnished in the application is misleading/incomplete/false. The candidates are advised to give specific/ correct/full information and attach proof thereof by way of attested photocopies of the original documents/certificates etc. Before making application, candidate must ensure that the minimum criteria laid down for the posts are fulfilled.
- The upper age limit indicated is for general category of candidates. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ physically challenged candidates (with not less than 40% disability (OA/OL/OAL/B/LV/HH) should produce certificate from the Competent medical Authorities) will be as per Government guidelines in this regard. Age relaxation for ex-serviceman will be service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years. Upper age limit not applicable in case of Departmental candidates,having atleast three years balance service.
- SC/ST candidates should produce caste certificate issued from the Competent Authorities. OBC candidates applying for post reserved for OBC should not belong to `Creamy Layer’ and shall produce certificate from the Competent Authorities.
- Relaxation of standard in selection against reserved vacancies – if sufficient number of reserved category persons are not available on the basis of laid down general standards, the general standards could be relaxed suitably to fill up the reserved posts.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement will not vest any right for selection test/interview. In case of overwhelming response, the Company reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by fixing revised eligibility criteria.
- Depending on the requirements, the Company reserves the right to cancel/curtail/increase the number of posts without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- In addition to the salary, the above posts carry other fringe benefits like Contributory Provident Fund, Insurance linked Gratuity, free Medical attention, LTC, Pension etc. as per the Rules of the Company.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates from the candidature of the post.
- Any amendment/modification to this will be given on MOIL Limited Website only (www.moil.nic.in)
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 27/07/2015
VENUE : MOIL BHAWAN, 1-A KATOL ROAD, NAGPUR – 440 013