Morgan Stanley is hiring FRESHERS for Software Developer profile
. This is a developer position with the Equity Swaps Technology Group of Morgan Stanley Advantage Services (MSAS).
. The team has been initiated to bring the Swaps business on to the Straight Through Processing (STP) platform of the firm.
. The existing architecture includes a bunch of disparate legacy applications which can’t be scaled up to process large volumes.
. The new STP architecture provides performance, resiliency and flexibility for Swaps Trading.
. The candidate will play a key role in the architecture and design of the new system.
Company Name: Morgan Stanley
Position: Software Developer
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
1. Expertise in Java (Level 4), RDBMS (Level 3), XML (Level 2) and Unix (Level 3)
2. Understanding of message based architectures as well as good software development practices
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills
4. Self starter with leadership potential and strong team player
5. The candidate must be flexible and able to respond to a dynamic business environment and
6. Should have a keen interest to learn the business supported by the applications.
7. Levels range from 1 to 4 with 1 denoting the most basic level of competence and 4 denoting expert. This is an internal Morgan Stanley scale.
Since 1935, Morgan Stanley has served as the preeminent financial advisor to companies, governments and investors from around the world. Use the resources below to learn more about our people, our lines of business, our performance and our heritage.
How to Apply: