On 31/01/2017, Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Motor Vehicle Inspector. Through this recruitment notification, Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) plans to recruit B.Tech, Diploma candidates for the post of Motor Vehicle Inspector. Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is planning to recruit 188 candidates for the post of Motor Vehicle Inspector. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 19/02/2017.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) before 19/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|Education Requirement||B.E/B.Tech, Diploma|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||188 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 9,300 to 34,800/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||19/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC), Maharashtra|
Eligibility & Details:
Motor Vehicle Inspector Post:
Candidates can Get the Motor Vehicle Inspector Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|Total Vacancy: 188 Posts|
|Education required: All Interested Candidates should have completed Diploma, Degree in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: INR Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4300/- Grade Pay.|
|Age Limit: Candidates Applicant age should be between 19 to 38 Years as on 01-05-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules|
|Application Fee For The Job: For Unreserved Candidates Application Fee is – 373/- & For All Other Reserved Candidates Application Fee is – 273/-|
|Procedure: All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official websitehttp://www.mpsc.gov.in .before or on 19-02-2017.|
|Last Date: 19/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Maharashtra|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 19/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online On before 19/02/2017.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 19/02/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|