Company Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Position:Police Sub Inspector
Details of Post :
Police Sub Inspector :
- Name of the Post: Police Sub Inspector
- Total No.of Posts: 260
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess any Degree.
- Age Limit: Candidate age should be between 19 to 28 years as on 01-08-2014. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee : Candidate need to pay Rs.365/- for Unreserved & Rs.265/- for Reserved Category and Rs.15/- for Ex-Servicemen through SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ CSC (Common Service Centre).
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Log on to www.mahaonline.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in
- Click on Online application.
- Select post you want to apply.
- Fill all the details in application form. Get Examination ID
- Make payment through SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ CSC and revisit the MPSC Online website and this time select the Login link.
- Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
- Fill all details including fee payment details, check and submit error free online application.
- After submission of online application candidates will get message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
- Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates apply online through the website www.mahaonline.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in from 01-04-2014 to 21-04-2014 till 11:59 PM.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : April 21, 2014
How to Apply: