Company Name: MSTC Limited
Education:BA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, LLB, B.Com
Details of Post :
MSTC Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-I PSU under the Ministry of Steel, Govt. of India. The company has a wide spectrum of activities ranging from import / export of industrial items to acting as the leading service provider for e-commerce in the country with an annual volume of business of approximately 25000 crore and an uninterrupted record of making profit for last 46 years.
MSTC Ltd. is looking for young, energetic and motivated persons for the post of MANAGEMENT TRAINEES for achieving its ambitious plans of significantly expanding its business activities. The Company offers excellent opportunities for learning and growth to the right candidates.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: A Bachelors Degree in Science/ Commerce/Arts/Law/Engineering/Management from recognized University/ Institution of repute, preferably with an MBA/PGD in Marketing/International Trade/Materials/HR/Logistics with knowledge in Computer Applications. Applicants must have at least 60% marks throughout their academic career. However, candidate having min 55% marks in Honors/Masters/ Engg. Degree with 60% marks in all other pre-degree examinations will also be eligible. Freshers whose results are awaited need not apply.
NOTE: (i) 1 post is reserved for PWD (VH/HH) on interlocking basis with any category. (ii) Disability should not be less than 40% to be eligible for the benefit of reservation.
AGE: Below 28 years as on 31.03.2014. Relaxable for OBC, SC and PWD candidates by 3, 5 and 10 yrs respectively.
SCALE OF PAY: E-0: Rs.12,600-3%-32,500/- (Gross pay approx. Rs. 28,000/- per month) + other benefits like medical reimbursement, PF, gratuity, leave encashment, etc.
SELECTION PROCESS : Selection for Management Trainees will be based on Written Test, Group Task/Discussion and Interview. Final allocation of centre for written test is at the discretion of the Management.
CAREER: Management Trainees shall be on induction training for a period of one year. On successful completion of training of one year, he/ she will be placed in E-1 grade as Junior Manager in the scale of Rs.16,400-40,500/-. Candidates can be posted anywhere in India.
BOND: Selected candidates will be required to execute a Bond for Rs.50,000/- in favour of MSTC Ltd. to serve the Company for a period of at least 5 years.
HOW TO APPLY Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format attached herewith along with one recent passport size photograph (pasted in the box) and a Demand Draft of Rs.300/- drawn in favor of MSTC Ltd, payable at Kolkata. No other mode of remittance will be accepted. SC/ST & PWD candidates need not send any Demand Draft. Persons working in Govt/PSU should apply through proper channel.
Completed application in all respects should reach “The AGM (P&A), MSTC Ltd., 225C, AJC Bose Road, Kolkata 700020” superscribing ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MANAGEMENT TRAINEE’ on the envelope within 15 days of publication of the advertisement. MSTC will not be responsible for any postal delay. Incomplete application and application received after the said date will be summarily rejected. Mere fulfilment of the above criteria does not entitle a candidate to be called for written test. Our Website: www.mstcindia.co.in.
- The interested candidates may download the application form here.
2. Last date of receipt of application is 24.03.2014.
3. The cut off date for reckoning educational qualification, age, etc. shall be 31.03.2014.
4. Applications under the category of Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer), Scheduled caste and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) should attach copy of the caste certificate or Medical Certificate satisfying the prescribed disability criteria, as applicable, issued by Competent Authority.
5. Candidates serving in Government/Semi-Government Departments/Public Sector Organizations/ Local Bodies must send their application through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of appearing in the Written Test/Interview. In case, the candidate fails to submit/ produce the certificate, his/her candidature will not be considered.
6. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
- Service is transferable to anywhere in India.
- Management Trainee shall be on induction training for a period of one year. On successful completion of training of one year, he/ she will be placed in E-1 grade as Junior Manager the scale of Rs.16,400-40,500/-. Additional benefits like DA, HRA & Perquisite Allowance @ 48% of basic, leave encashment, etc are also payable.
- Queries, if any, may be addressed to [email protected]. Please appreciate that only such queries would be replied which are relevant and have not been addressed in the above advertisement. Also, applicants are requested not to send any query which is not connected with the vacancies advertised herein.
P.S.: Applications should not be sent to [email protected].
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 24 Mar 2014
How to Apply: