Muthoot Finance Ltd walkin Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 on April 08 2015 for Relationship Executive at Delhi. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from Muthoot Finance Ltd.
Company Name: Muthoot Finance Ltd
Position: Relationship Executive
Education: Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate
Experience: 0 – 4 yrs
The Muthoot Group,is the largest financial group of its kind in the country. Established in 1887,the group is today, a well diversified, value based corporate house with an unblemished track record spanning several decades. The Group has interests in 16 diverse businesses including Banking & Financing, Leasing & Hire Purchase, Money Transfer, Foreign Exchange, Insurance, Information Technology, Hotel & Hospitality, Education & Healthcare, Media, Power Generation, to name a few. The group is an equal opportunity employer and acknowledges excellent performance, loyalty and sincerity by way of fast track growth.
Muthoot Finance Ltd. the flagship company of The Muthoot Group is on the lookout for dynamic, result oriented personnel for its branch operations at various locations location
- Accounts Assistant/Accounts Executive/Sr.Accounts Executive (Permanent resident of respective locations, Graduate, Upto 30 yr of Age)
- arget oriented Job.
- Responsible for attend clients visiting branches and handling their cash & gold.
- Follow up of Existing Customers for Win Backs (both active and inactive customers – through Customer Ownership Programme / Customer Life Cycle Management
- Explaining customers about all products/ cross selling.
- Follow up for Interest Collection and NPA reduction
- Regular Branch Operations (gold appraisal, strong room operations, making gold packets, closures, renewals etc.
- Cross Selling, Up-selling, Refer Selling of all other products (NCD/Gold Coin/Insurance/ MT/Travel/Forex etc.)
- Account Assistants should cross sell to all customers who visit branch for interest payments, closures, enhancements etc
- Responsible for Cash Handling.
- Preparation of BRS.
- All branch related account work.
- Ensuring TAT in handling emails, co-ordination with Regional & Corporate
- Offices and all other day-to-day administrative activities.
- Documentation and MIS report maintenance.
- Coordination with Banks.
- Business development.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
- (Permanent resident of respective locations, Graduate, Upto 30 yr of Age)
- Pleasing personality
- Good communication
How to Apply:
Walkin Date and Time :
Walkin Interview Date: 08/04/2015
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM to 1.00 PM
Walkin Address: Muthoot Finance Ltd. Regional Office, 1st Floor, SCO 99-100, Sec.7, U.E, Near Easy Day Karnal -132001