Mysore Paper Mills Limited (MPM) invites application for the recruitment of Software Programmer with BE or MCA holders
|Company name||Mysore Paper Mills Limited (MPM)|
|Qualification||BE or MCA|
|Total Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Application Last date||27.10.2014|
Details of Post :
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Software Programmer||i) BE or MCA in Computer Science
Experience : 2 years experience in development of C# dot net / VB.Net with SQL server database environment
Terms and conditions:
- Period of Contract : Initial contract period will be one year which will be extended further based individual performance and at the discretion of the Management.
- The Monthly remuneration is subject to deduction of TDS, if any, as per tax rules. The successful candidate has to enter into an agreement containing terms and conditions of the Company.
- The Consultant should be ready to work in shifts and extra hours, if required, to meet the project deadlines.
- MPM reserves the right to accept or reject any of the application without assigning any reason.
- MPM reserves the right to extend the last date for receipt of applications and / or modify the advertisement matter or cancel the advertisement itself.
- The applicants are requested to submit their applications in the prescribed format indicated below with other information desired by the candidates.
- Age, qualification, etc. will be relaxed in deserving cases.
- MPM is not responsible for non-receipt of application by e-mail / post / courier and will reject the applications received after the specified due date.
- Final decision with regard to the said advertisement rests with the MPM and no further correspondence or whatsoever will be entertained.
- The legal jurisdiction is Bhadravati-577302.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may please send their Bio Data, by post/courier, to The Chief Administrative Officer, The Mysore Paper Mills Limited, Bhadravati-577302. Karnataka (Phone No.08282 270743) OR e-mail their bio data [email protected], on or before 27.10.2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27.10.2014