Company Name: The Nainital Bank Limited
Position: Management Trainees
Education: Post Graduation
Details of Post :
- Age- Candidate should be in the age group of 21-27 years as on 30.06.2014. Upper age limit may be relaxable by -5- years in case of suitable SC/ST candidates, subject to production of Caste Certificate to the satisfaction of the Bank.
- Qualification- Graduation with minimum 60% marks and Post Graduation with minimum 55% marks in any stream (Arts/Science/Commerce/ Management/ Agriculture/Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Law/HRM) from recognized University/ Institute. The SC/ST candidates will be given relaxation of 5% in the minimum required percentage of marks. Proficiency in Computer Operations and knowledge of Hindi & English both languages are essential.
- Fee: Rs. 800.00 (Rupees eight hundred only) in case of general candidates and Rs. 400.00 (Rupees four hundred only) in case of SC/ST candidates against proof of caste certificate, as above. The required fee is to be remitted through NEFT as per details given below:
- Beneficiary : The Nainital Bank Limited
- Branch : Mall Road Branch, Nainital
- Type of Account : Current Account
- Account No. : 100214
- IFC Code : NTBL0NAI001 Proof of payment of fee with MUR No./ NEFT Sequence No. be appended with the application form.
- Remuneration- During the period of two years’ assignment, as Management Trainee, shall be eligible for consolidated lump-sum amount of Rs. 18,000.00 per month in the first year and Rs. 23,000.00 per month in the second year. The selected Management Trainees, after completion of active Two Years satisfactory assignment as Management Trainee and found suitable shall be absorbed in Bank’s service as DRO’s in Officers Grade/Scale-I, at sole discretion of the Bank.
- Eligible short listed candidates will be required to appear for personal interview at place and date notified by the Bank, at their own expenses.
- The Candidates may down load Application Form for this purpose from the link and required information/details/ be sent therein together with self- attested requisite documents as proof of academic qualification, date of birth, post qualification experience (if any) and Caste etc. Incomplete Application in any manner and also not supported with required documents shall be rejected straight way, without written information in this regard. Request for acceptance of supportive documents, if any, not appended with application at later stage shall not be entertained at any cost. The Candidates should ensure that information in appended application are in typed form only. Hand written Application either in full or in part shall not be considered and shall be liable to be rejected, without assigning any reason.
- Before dispatch, the Candidates must ensure mention of “Application for Management Trainee”, on the top of front side of envelope in bold letters. Last date of receipt of application is July 20, 2014.
- Application fee is non- refundable. This is the duty of the candidate to ensure that he/she fulfills eligibility criteria in all respect. Reasons for rejection of application shall not be communicated by the Bank in writing. However, list of rejected application shall be displayed on Bank’s web-site. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Mere eligibility does not confer any right upon the candidate to be called for personal Interview. The Bank reserve the right to short list amongst eligible candidates applied for Management Trainee, in case applications are received in huge number.
- Mention of e-mail ID of candidate, applying for Management Trainee, is compulsory [Please refer serial Number 5 of Application]. Application without valid e-mail ID shall be rejected as all communiqué in this regard to all eligible candidates shall be made by the Bank through e-mail only.
- Selected Management Trainees may be allotted/assigned any of the Branch/ office of the Bank, present or future at sole discretion and emerging exigencies of the Bank.
- It is duty of the Candidate to visit regularly his/ her e-mails, as all information connected with subject matter shall only be sent by the Bank on e-mail ID only, provided by the Candidate in appended Form. No separate communication by Post/ Courier shall be made by the Bank in this regard.
Eligible candidates may send their duly filled and signed application in a closed envelope addressed to: The Vice President [HRM], The Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, Seven Oaks Building, Mallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand – 263 001 on or before July 20, 2014. Applications received after July 20, 2014 shall be liable to be rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20.07.2014
How to Apply: