Narmada Control Authority (NCA) invites application for the recruitment of Executive Member with B.E/ B.Tech holders
|Company name||Narmada Control Authority (NCA)|
|Salary||Rs. 67000 – 79000/- p.m|
|Total Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Application Last date||10/12/2014|
Details of Post :
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
||1||Rs. 67000 – 79000/-|
HOW TO APPLY :
- Note 1: The period of deputation (including short term contract) including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 5 years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall not exceed 58 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Note 2: The officer should be from other than the beneficiary States, viz., Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan.
- Note 3: For purposes of appointment on deputation, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 1.1.2006/ the date from which the revised pay structure based on the 6th CPC recommendations has been extended, shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay/ pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay/pay scale, and where this benefit will extend only for the post(s) for which that grade pay/ pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any upgradation.
- Place of posting : Indore (M.P.)
- Period of Deputation : The period of deputation (including short term contract) including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 5 years.
- Note : The post is exempted from rule of permanent absorption upto 31.10.2016, which is extendable in consultation with Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare, Government of India.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10/12/2014