Company Name: National AIDS Control Organisation
Position: Programme Officer
Education: PG degree
Experience: 5 years
Location: New Delhi
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for position of Programme Officer (Voluntary Blood Donation) at National Blood Transfusion Council on contract basis. The terms of Reference and Essential Qualifications are as follows: –
Terms of Reference:
- Support NBTC for formation and implementation of policy & guidelines for Voluntary Blood Donation programme in the states/UTs.
- Conducting awareness programmes and workshops on Voluntary Blood Donation with active coordination with IRCS, Red Ribbon Clubs, voluntary organizations, NGOs, CBOs, SBTCs.
- Develop strategies for promotion of Voluntary Blood Donation and phasing out of replacement donations.
- Liaise with concerned officers of SACS /SBTC/State Health Directors for implementation of the programme.
- Preparation of Voluntary Blood Donation component of State Annual Action Plan
- Monitoring implementation of VBD activities and achievements of physical/financial targets on VBD and make field visits for the same.
- Facilitate functioning of Blood Mobiles & Blood Transportation Vans.
- Procurement & logistic supply chain management, status notes, update & reports as per programme requirement.
- Any other work as assigned by Dy. Director General (Blood Safety)/Assistant Director General (Blood Safety)/Director (NBTC).
- Recognized PG degree in Social Science/Sociology/Psychology/Social Work/Mass Communication.
- At least 5 years of practical experience in organizing voluntary blood donation camps and awareness programmes in voluntary blood donation.
- Knowledge of donor motivation, donor recruitment and donor retention
- Working knowledge of English and Hindi.
- Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal.
- Good knowledge of computers.
Desirable : Should be a regular voluntary blood donor.
Remuneration : Consolidated payment in the range of Rs. 76000/- per month (Consolidated).
Duration : Initial contract shall be for One Year. Subsequent re-contracting will be based on performance.
Place of Posting – New Delhi
Age: Not more than 60 years
Other conditions : Interested candidates are requested to apply with an updated CV at the following email address [email protected] with the subject line of “Application for the post of Programme Officer (Voluntary Blood Donation). The last date of receipt of application will be 25.06.2014. Application shall not be entertained after the last date)
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 25.06.2014
How to Apply: