Company Name: National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
Position:Assistant Project Managers
Assistant Project Managers
NALCO Foundation is registered under the Indian Trusts Act 1882. It was established on 28th July 2010, and formed on the Guidelines of CSR for Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSEs), issued by the Department of Public Enterprises, Government of India. The Foundation is the standalone CSR wing of National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO).
NALCO Foundation is working unstintingly for sustainable inclusive development of the villages within 15 km radius of NALCO’s Mines & Refinery at Damanjodi, Koraput, Smelter & Power Complex at Angul and proposed area of business such as Utkal-E Coal Block( Angul), Pottangi (Koraput) etc.
REQUISITE QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- The requisite qualification for the post of Assistant Project Manager is 2 years full time regular Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Rural Management/ Rural Development from reputed universities/institutes with minimum one year of work experience in development sector.
- Working knowledge of local language is preferable.
- The qualifications must be recognized by Govt. Universities/ Institutions, UGC recognized Universities and Institutes/UGC recognized Indian deemed Universities or AICTE approved courses from autonomous institutes/ concerned statutory council (wherever applicable).
UPPER AGE LIMIT : Upper Age limit is 28 years as on 31.01.2014 i.e. candidates born before 01.02.1986 need not apply.
COMPENSATION PACKAGE : The selected candidates will be paid consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs 30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand only) per month.
HOW TO APPLY :
- The eligible candidates shall submit the dully filled in and signed application in the prescribed format as given at annexure. The applicants have to bring the original certificates for verification at the time of personal interview. Documents in support of experience if any may also be submitted along with the application. The application should super scribe the post applied for. The application should be as per the format indicated above. The candidates may download the said prescribed application format from the career section of NALCO website www.nalcoindia.com.
- The applications completed in all respects should reach Coordinator, CENDERET, Xavier Institute of Management, Xavier Square, Bhubaneswar – 751013, Odisha by Registered/Speed post only. No application will be received by hand. Last date of receiving application at XIMB is 24.02.2014. Neither NALCO Foundation nor XIMB will be responsible for applications received after the last date.
- The written test for shortlisted candidates shall be conducted on 16.03.2014 at Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar.
Important dates to remember
Last date to apply : 24/02/2014
How to Apply: