National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) invites application for the recruitment of General Duty Medical Officer/Senior Medical Officer with MBBS/ MD/ MS holders
Company name : National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
Posts : General Duty Medical Officer/Senior Medical Officer
Qualification : MBBS/ MD/ MS
Salary : Rs.24900–54500/- P.M.
No of Post : 09
Location : Bhubaneswar
Last date to apply : 31.10.2014
Details of Post :
General Duty Medical Officer/Senior Medical Officer
National Aluminium Company Limited(NALCO), a Navaratna Company is the largest integrated Alumina – Aluminium complex of Asia, having state of the art technology with its present turnover of around `7024 crores, is going for further growth and expansion within India & across the globe. The Company also enjoys Premier Trading House status in the field of export, has won many prestigious awards for its excellent performance in significant value addition to its shareholders. The plants and offices are multi-locational with Corporate Office at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The Company believes in achieving organizational excellence through human resources and practices “people centric” approach.
The present manpower strength is around 7339. The Company has its own hospitals at Angul and Damanjodi sector with specialized doctors in various fields as well as sophisticated medical equipments. NALCO is looking for recruiting competent doctors in the post of General Duty Medical Officer(GDMO) at E1 grade and Sr. Medical Officer at E2 grade in the discipline of Medicine, Orthopedic, Pediatric, Anesthesia, Radiology & Skin for manning various positions in its own hospitals.
Name of the Post : General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : MBBS with 03 years post qualification experience.
- Age : 32 Years
- Remuneration : 24900- 3%- 50500/-
Name of the Post : Senior Medical Officer
- No of Post : 08
- Qualification : MD/MS/Recognised post MBBS diploma in Medicine/ Orthopedic/Pediatric/ Anesthesia/Radiology/Skin with 01 year post qualification experience in the respective discipline applied for. * The candidates having fresh MD/MS/ Recognised post MBBS diploma in Medicine/ Orthopedic/Pediatric/ Anesthesia/Radiology/Skin in the respective discipline may apply for the post of Medical Officer at E1 grade. The specialist taken as Medical Officer at E1 grade will be placed as Senior Medical Officer at E2 grade after successful completion of 01 year service.
- Age : 37 Years
- Remuneration : 29100– 3%-54500/-
SELECTION PROCESS :
- Candidates will be short-listed for the personal interview in the above disciplines subject to fulfilling the criteria as specified. Based on the performance in the personal interview, the organizational requirement, the vacancies in the respective disciplines, reservation points as per the Presidential Directives, the candidates will be selected.
- However, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria and/or to restrict the number of candidates in the personal interview, if so required.
- The final placement of the candidate is subject to their medical fitness as per Company’s standard and other joining formalities
HOW TO APPLY :
- The eligible doctors shall submit the duly filled in and signed application in the prescribed format as given at annexure. The applicants have to bring the original certificates for verification at the time of personal interview.
- Documents in support of experience if any may also be submitted along with the application. The application should superscribe the post applied for. The application should be as per the format indicated below. The candidates may download the said prescribed application format from the career section of NALCO website www.nalcoindia.com.
- An application fee of `100/- is required to be paid in the form of Bank Draft/DD drawn after the release of advertisement, in favour of “National Aluminium Company Limited” payable at Bhubaneswar (Application fee is not applicable for SC/ST/PWD candidates). Application fee is not refundable for any reason whatsoever.
- The applications completed in all respect should reach Recruitment Cell, HRD Department, National Aluminium Company Limited, NALCO Bhawan, P/1, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar – 751061, Odisha by ordinary post. No application will be received by hand. Last date of receiving application is 31/10/2014.
- A candidate can apply for one post/discipline only. Candidates applying for more than one post/discipline will not be considered.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions as mentioned in this advertisement. Mere submission of application does not imply that the Company (NALCO) has been satisfied about the candidate’s eligibility. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment/ selection/even after appointment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature/appointment will automatically stand cancelled, as the candidature/appointment would be deemed to be void ab initio.
- The e-mail id mentioned in the application form must remain valid for one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through e-mail only. NALCO will not be responsible for any loss/non-delivery of e-mail/any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong id or due to any other reason.
- Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Govt./ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies must submit “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of personal interview failing which they will not be allowed to appear the personal interview.
- The interested candidates fulfilling the specification may also apply for deputation with permanent absorption through proper channel as per Govt. guidelines.
- Candidates will be reimbursed IInd class AC to and fro train/bus fare from their communication address mentioned in the bio-data for attending the interview by the shortest route on production of tickets/proof of journey. The candidate will be reimbursed TA from their communication address as mentioned in the application form. No change in communication address will be entertained at a later stage for the purpose of reimbursement of TA.
- NALCO reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards. The Management reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. NALCO also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify/alter the recruitment process and also reserve the right to increase/decrease the post advertised, if need arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Canvassing by a candidate in any form shall disqualify his/her candidature.
- Any dispute with regard to the said recruitment will be settled within the jurisdiction of Bhubaneswar only.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|