National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development (NABARD) invites application for the recruitment of Office Attendants in Group ‘C’ with VII pass/ Under graduation holders
|Company name||National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Posts||Office Attendants in Group ‘C’|
|Qualification||VII pass/ Under graduation|
|Total Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Application Last date||31.12.2014|
Details of Post :
Office Attendants in Group ‘C’
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of Office Attendants in Group ‘C’ service of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), at itsUttarakhand Regional Office, Dehradun
|Name of Post||Qualification||# ofVacancy||Pay scale|
|Office Attendants in Group ‘C’||
||3||Initial starting pay of Rs.6350/- in the scale of 6350-220-7230-260- 8010-300-8910-400-9710-500-11710-680-13750 (20 years). Total monthly emoluments at the current rate of allowances will be Rs. 16000/- per month. (approximately). In addition the employees would be eligible for Leave Travel Concession every two years, medical expenses, etc., as per their eligibility.|
General Important Instructions: The candidates name should be registered in the Local/District Employment Exchange of Uttarakhand State. The candidate should submit valid proof of residential address, caste, date of birth, educational qualification and Employment Exchange Registration number along with application form. Date of Birth as recorded in School Leaving Certificate / TransferCertificate / Certificate of Domicile / Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation will only be accepted as a proof of age.
The candidates will be selected by interview process only. The candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria and having valid Employment Exchange Registration number will be called for interview.
Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc., in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview commensurate with the number of vacancies. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
How to apply:
- Candidates must apply in the prescribed format of application published herewith. Application in any other format is liable to be rejected.
- The format of the application published herewith should not itself be used as Application. . A4 sheet (29.7 cm x 21 cm) should be used for Application. Application may be preferably typewritten or neatly handwritten in Hindi / English (Block/ Capital).
- Application should be supported by the following documents: (1) Attested copies of all relevant documents/certificates regarding age and educational qualifications. (No originals should be sent with the application). (2) Latest passport size signed photograph (3 cm x 2.5cm) should be affixed on the righthand top corner of the application.(3) In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC, attested copy of the relative certificate from the Competent Authority; in the prescribed proforma. (4) Attested copies of the discharge certificate / service book issued by the Armed forces.
- The application must be sent by ordinary post or speed post only or maybe deposited in the box kept at NABARD’s Uttarakhand Regional Office, NABARD, Uttarakhand Regional Office, 113/2, Hotel Sunrise, Rajpur Road, Dehradun – 248001 on any day between 09.30 am to 5.15 pm on week days except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of “OFFICE ATTENDANT”. Application should be addressed to the Chief General Manager, NABARD, Uttarakhand Regional Office, 113/2, Hotel Sunrise, Rajpur Road, Dehradun – 248001. No application will be received in person or any acknowledgement given thereof.
- Ineligibility: Before applying for the post of Office Attendant, the candidates should ensure that they satisfy the eligibility norms in all respects as mentioned in the advertisement as on the date specified. Applications incomplete in any respect and / or not accompanied by relevant documents / certificates and / or received late shall be rejected. Bank’s decision in this regard shall be final. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application / candidature at any stage of the recruitment process without assigning any reason/s.
- Closing Date: Applications complete in all respects must reach the Bank’s office on the aforesaid address latest by 31.12.2014.
- Warning: No correspondence will be entered into, with candidates not found eligible / not considered for Interview. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. Any attempt on the part of the candidate to obtain support for his candidature by any means such as submitting fabricated documents, making statements which are incorrect/false, suppressing material information, resorting to irregular or improper means in connection with the candidature using unfair means etc. shall be disqualifying factor.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31.12.2014
MORE DETAILS HERE FOR THIS JOB