National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development (NABARD) has issued arecruitment notification for the recruitmentof Office Attendants through recruitmentnotification. Candidates who have completed 7th Pass can apply for the newrecruitment notification from National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development (NABARD)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Office Attendants Job on or before 05.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Vacancy Name||Office Attendants|
|Educational Qualification||Not Pursuing Graduation|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NABARD, Raipur, Chhattisgarh|
DETAIL OF NATIONAL BANK FOR AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT (NABARD) OFFICE ATTENDANTS RECRUITMENT:
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of Office Attendants in Group ‘C’ service of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), at its Chhattisgarh Regional Office, Raipur.
- Total 02 vacancies:
- i) 01 vacancy reserved for PWD candidates (Orthopaedically Handicapped- One Arm Affected (R or L) – a) impaired reach; b) weakness of grip; c) at axic, One Leg Affected (R or L) – a) impaired reach; b) weakness of grip; c) at axic, Visually Handicapped – Low Vision, Hearing Impaired- partially deaf ii) 01 vacancy for reserved from EXS candidates.
- Educational Qualification: ( as on 01.2.2015) Minimum : VII pass, Maximum : Undergraduation
- Age Limit (as on 01.2.2015): Between 18 years and 30 years (i.e. Applicants must have been born not earlier than 31.1.1985 and not later than 31.1.1997.
- Job Requirement: i. Carrying files, papers etc. removing from and keeping them in cupboards, stitching and binding of records, supply of water and beverages to the staff, preparation and serving of tea, food, etc. to staff, including helping of cooks and maintenance of lounge and to attend to all incidental and/or related work.
- Pay & Allowances: Initial starting pay of Rs.6350/- in the scale of 6350-220-7230-260-8010-300- 8910-400-9710-500-11710-680-13750 (20 years). Total monthly emoluments at the current rate of allowances will be Rs. 16000/- per month. (approximately). In addition the employees would be eligible for Leave Travel Concession every two years, medical expenses, etc., as per their eligibility.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR NATIONAL BANK FOR AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT (NABARD) – OFFICE ATTENDANTS POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05.03.2015.
- The candidates will be selected by interview process only. The candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria and having valid Employment Exchange Registration number will be called for interview. Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc., in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview commensurate with the number of vacancies. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
HOW TO APPLY FOR OFFICE ATTENDANTS VACANCY IN NATIONAL BANK FOR AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT (NABARD):
Candidates must apply in the prescribed format of application published herewith. Application in any other format is liable to be rejected. b) The format of the application published herewith should not itself be used as Application. . A4 sheet (29.7 cm x 21 cm) should be used for Application. Application may be preferably typewritten or neatly handwritten in Hindi / English (Block/ Capital). c) Application should be supported by the following documents: (1) Attested copies of all relevant documents/certificates regarding age and educational qualifications. (No originals should be sent with the application). (2) Latest passport size signed photograph (3 cm x 2.5cm) should be affixed on the righthand top corner of the application. (3) In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Physically Weak & Disabled (PWD), attested copy of the relative certificate from the Competent Authority; in the prescribed proforma. (4) Attested copies of the discharge certificate / service book issued by the Armed forces.d) The application must be sent by ordinary post or speed post only or maybe deposited in the box kept at NABARD’s Chhattisgarh Regional Office, NABARD, Chhattisgarh Regional Office 1 st and 2nd Floor, Pithalia Complex, Fafadih Chowk, K K Road, Raipur (C.G.) 492009 on any day between 10.15 am to 5.00 pm on week days except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of “OFFICE ATTENDANT”. Application should be addressed to the Chief General Manager, NABARD, Chhattisgarh Regional 1st and 2nd Floor, Pithalia Complex, Fafadih Chowk, K K Road, Raipur (C.G.) 492009 No application will be received in person or any acknowledgement given thereof. Applications complete in all respects must reach the Bank’s office on the aforesaid address latest by 5th March 2015
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05.03.2015