National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development (NABARD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Bank Medical Officer through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development (NABARD).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Bank Medical Officer Job on or before 30/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development (NABARD)
Vacancy Name : Bank Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.27,000-30,000/- p.m
Job Location : Bhopal
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Chief General Manager, NABARD, Madhya Pradesh Regional Office, E-5, Arera Colony, Bhopal-462016
Detail of National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development (NABARD) Bank Medical Officer Recruitment:
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) invites applications from eligible persons having necessary experience and qualifications to work as Bank Medical Officer (BMO) at its Madhya Pradesh Regional Office, Bhopal of NABARD. The details are given below:
- Location : NABARD, Madhya Pradesh Regional Office, E-5, Arera Colony, Bhopal-462016
- Telephone No.0755-2463341,2463369 Fax : 0755-2466188
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- No. of post (On contract) One (01)
- Qualification: Degree in MBBS recognized by Medical Council of India
- Desired experience : Minimum 03 years experience as Medical Practitioner
Selection Procedure for National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development (NABARD) – Bank Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Bank Medical Officer Vacancy in National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development (NABARD) :
- The period of engagement of will be initially for a period of two years which can be extended after a review.
- The engagement can be terminated at any time by one month’s notice on either side. The Bank reserves its right to terminate the contract at any time without any notice if there is a breach of terms and conditions of the contract.
- The remuneration will be Rs.450/- per hour, and this rate shall include conveyance and no separate conveyance charges will be payable. Normally, BMO is required to provide services for 03 hours for 5 days a week, and the monthly remuneration approximately works out to Rs.27,000/-. In case the remuneration payable exceeds Rs.30,000/- in a financial year, deduction @ 10% of the remuneration payable towards income tax, as required under Section 194(j) of Income Tax Act, 1961 will be effected.
- BMO is required to provide free medical attention/advice, etc. to the staff members at office premises i.e. at E-5, Arera Colony, Bittan Market between 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 a.m.; at ‘A’ Sector Officers Colony, Shahpura from 9.15 a.m. to 9.45 a.m. and at ‘C’ Sector Staff Colony, Shahpura from 8.30 a.m. to 9.00 a.m., for 5 days a week i.e., from Monday to Friday. BMO is also required to scrutinize the medical bills submitted by the employees
- No residential accommodation will be provided by the Bank.
Applicants serving in Government / Quasi Government offices, Public Sector Undertaking including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions will be required to apply through proper channel. Desirous candidates may submit their application together with detailed bio-data addressed to Chief General Manager, NABARD, Madhya Pradesh Regional Office, E-5, Arera Colony, Bhopal-462016 OR e-mail us at email@example.com on or before 30 June 2015. The final appointment will be based on the decision of a Selection Committee constituted for the purpose. Bank reserves the right not to fill up the post.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/6/2015.