National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. 14/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, PG Diploma, MBA, MSW can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Consultant. Walk in Interview will be held on 24/08/2015 BETWEEN 9.30 AM TO 11.00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, PG Diploma, MBA/PGDM, MSW
Total No Of Vacancy :02 Post
Job Location :DELHI
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 24/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : NBCC LTD., NBCC BHAWAN, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003
Detail Of National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Consultant Recruitment:
Applications are invited in prescribed Proforma for appointment of CONSULTANT(INDUSTRIAL RELATION /LABOUR/ CONTRACT LABOUR /UNION MATTERS) On Contract Basis from retired Govt. Employees of labour dept. (Central / State Govt.) / ESI/ EPF etc.
- NUMBER OF POST : 02 (UR)
- REMUNERATION : In case of IDA Scale – Last Basic Pay In case of CDA Scale – Last Basic Pay +GP
- UPPER AGE AS ON CLOSING DATE : Not more than 63 years
- DUTY STATION : New Delhi
- QUALIFICATION : Graduate with Diploma / PG diploma in labour laws. Candidate having additional qualification of MBA / MSW / 2 year PGDBM (Specialisation in HRM) and degree in Law will be preferred.
- POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE : At least Twenty years (20) of experience in IR/Labour Law/Contract Labour/PF/ESI matters in Govt.
- DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: The duties would include (but not limited to ) following:- 1. Advising Management on handling Industrial Relations having multiple trade union scenario. 2. Drafting replies of court cases related to service matters, Labour Law matters. 3. Liaisoning with appropriate labour law commissioner/EPF Commissioner/ESI Commissioner. 4. Liaisoning with empanelled corporate lawyers etc. 5. Ensuring Compliances of Labour Laws viz. Contract Labour (R&A) Act, Payment of Wages Act, Minimum Wages Act., EPF/ESI/ etc.
Selection Procedure For National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) – Consultant Post:
- Written Test on 24/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Consultant vacancy in National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC):
- Application should be filled up in prescribed proforma only with BOLD letters either in English or in Hindi. Application received through email will not be entertained.
- Candidature will be liable for cancellation if at any stage it is found that information furnished in the application is misleading/ incomplete/false. Candidates are advised to give specific / correct/ full information.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement will not vest any right for selection. In case of overwhelming response, NBCC reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by fixing revised eligibility criteria.
- NBCC reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Walk-in-interview. THE INTERESTED AND ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES ALONGWITH APPLICATION IN THE PRESCRIBED FORM (ANNEXED HEREWITH) MAY REPORT FOR WALK-IN-INTERVIEW AT NBCC LTD., NBCC BHAWAN, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003 (BETWEEN 9.30 AM TO 11.00 AM) ON 24.08.2015 (MONDAY). Production of following documents by the candidates is mandatory at the time of interview: 1. One passport size photograph, 2. Proof of identification, 3. Original testimonials along with one set of attested copies thereof, in support of age, qualification, caste, experience etc. Applications received after 11.00 AM on the date of Walk-in-Interview will not be considered / entertained.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 24/08/2015
VENUE :NBCC LTD., NBCC BHAWAN, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003
Reference: National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. 14/2015