National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Management Trainees (Civil) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Management Trainees (Civil) Job from 20 Jan 2015 to 10 Feb 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)|
|Vacancy Name||Management Trainees (Civil)|
|Total No of Vacancy||27 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||19 Feb 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NBCC BHAWAN, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003|
DETAIL OF NATIONAL BUILDINGS CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION LIMITED (NBCC) MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CIVIL) RECRUITMENT:
National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd.(NBCC), a Navratna CPSE, provides Civil Engineering Construction Services in wide Gamut of Projects of varied nature, complexities & at socio-political Geographical locations, both at home and overseas. Company’s present area of operations are categorized into three main segments i.e. (i) Project Management Consultancy(PMC), (ii) Real Estate Development & (iii) EPC Contracting. It has been executing many Landmark projects as a PMC as its Core strength leveraging its rich experience in Sectors as diverse as Roads, Hospitals, Institutions, Offices, Residential & Commercial etc. NBCC carries out re-development of Government properties on a model i.e. self sustaining and does not call for any Government Funding. Candidates interested in joining us as Management Trainees(Civil) in the pay scale of Rs. 16400-40500(IDA)(E-1) in 2015 are required to appear in GATE-2015 in Civil discipline (paper code: CE).
Details regarding Nos. of vacancies, Age & Educational Qualification is as under:-
|Nos. of vacancies||Maximum age as on closing date of on-line application||Essential Educational Qualification|
TOTAL – 27(Two posts are reserved for HH Category )
|29 years||Full Time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.|
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR NATIONAL BUILDINGS CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION LIMITED (NBCC)- MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CIVIL) POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19 Feb 2015.
- The graduate engineers from the Civil discipline, desirous of taking up a career with National Buildings Construction Ltd are required to appear in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2015.
- On the basis of valid GATE 2015 marks, qualified candidates will be called for further selection process in a predetermined ratio in order of the category-wise merit list. Selection process will be based on personal interview and document verification of shortlisted candidates.
- Category-Wise merit list of all successful candidates who qualify in personal interview would be drawn up.
- While drawing merit list of successful candidates, 70% weightage would be given to GATE 2015 marks and 30% to personal interview.
- Please note that only GATE 2015 marks will be valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE marks of 2014 or prior to that are not valid.
- Candidates will have to qualify through each stage of selection process successfully before being adjudged as suitable for selection
OTHER INSTRUCTIONS :
- PLACEMENT : Selected & appointed candidates will undergo comprehensive on the job training during the probation for a period of one year. Upon successful completion of training, they will be confirmed at E1 level on the post of Sr. Project Executive (Civil) in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 16400-40500 subject to fulfilling the required performance related / other criterion.
- REMUNERATION : During the training / probation period Management Trainees will be eligible for remuneration consisting of Basic Pay, DA (on IDA pattern) & HRA subject to place of posting. Upon confirmation, besides basic pay, DA & HRA, the employees will also be entitled for Perks at 40% of basic pay under Cafeteria Approach. In addition to this CPF, Medical facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, leave encasement, Performance Related Pay (PRP) is paid as per the rules of the Company.
- SURETY BOND : A Surety Bond will be obtained from the candidates upon their appointment as Management Trainee to ensure that they serve the Company for at least 3 years or pay liquidated damages amounting to Rs. 1 lac in case they resign earlier
HOW TO APPLY FOR MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CIVIL) VACANCY IN NATIONAL BUILDINGS CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION LIMITED (NBCC):
Only candidates appearing for GATE 2015 examination are eligible to apply for the said post.
On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates are required to apply National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd. online. The relevant link will be made available from 0000 hrs. on 20.01.2015. under “human [email protected] section on www.nbccindia.gov.in Online submission of application will be allowed on the website up to 2359 hrs. on 19.02.2015. No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted
Before filling application online, candidates should keep ready scanned copy of passport size photograph & signature in jpg/jpeg format (Photo size less than 500 KB and signature size less than 200 KB). The scanned copy of the photograph should be the same as affixed on GATE application
Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload scanned copy of the photograph & signature. Candidates should ensure that the relevant details viz. Name, Date of Birth, Address, GATE 2015 Registration Number etc. entered in NBCC online application should be the same as entered in the GATE 2015 application.
Detailed procedure regarding payment of fees is explained under “PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE”.
PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE :
Applicants/Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs. 1000/- (Candidate will be levied service tax and service charge from their transaction bank, as applicable). SC, ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Candidates are required to make application fee payment through debit card/credit card/net-banking. The candidate will be automatically/redirected to make online payment (wherever fees is applicable), once the form is successfully completed.
No other mode of payment will be accepted. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before payment of application fee.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.
- Candidates can appear for Personal Interview in English/Hindi language, as per their choice.
- Candidates are advised to give specific, correct, full information. All original certificates/documents in support of information furnished in the application form are to be produced at the time of interview, failing which the candidates will be dis-qualified for appearing in Interview. Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Persons with Disability can also apply for the post in accordance with DOPT OM No. 36035/3/2004-Estt(Res) dated 29.12.2005. Disability of applicants applying against the posts reserved for disabled persons should not be less than 40%. For Civil engineering post, HH, OPH (OA, OL) are eligible to apply.
- The upper age limit indicated is for general category of candidates. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disabilities (PWD) will be as per Government guidelines in this regard. Age Relaxation for Ex-Serviceman will be service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years. Departmental candidate will be given age relaxation of five years provided they have atleast three years of service left before superannuation. Internal candidate working on contractual establishment will be entitled for age relaxation of five years subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria and terms and conditions such as qualify in GATE-2015 in respective subject.
- In case of variation in name / surname / name spelling mentioned in the application with that in the respective certificates pertaining to education / professional qualification / caste / etc., the applicant shall be required to submit a certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect along with the respective documents at the time of interview, failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled. In case of change of surname of female after her marriage, the candidate is required to furnish marriage certificate and notarized affidavit in this regard.
- The crucial date for determining the upper age limit shall be the closing date of online application.
- Only SC/ST/PWD Candidates called for interview who come from places beyond a distance of 30 KM will be reimbursed to & fro IIIrd AC Rail fare or Bus fare chargeable by the shortest route from the place to which the call letter was mailed to the place of interview on production of proof of journey.
- Selected candidates will be required to serve in any part of India or abroad as per the discretion/requirement of NBCC.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or grading system in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his/her university/institute at the time of Personal Interview.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for interview / considered further for selection process. In case of overwhelming response, NBCC reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by fixing revised eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should retain copy of registration slip/printout of online filled application form and interview call letter for future reference.
- No. of vacancies mentioned above may increase or decrease depending upon the requirement of the Company.
- NBCC reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process for any of the above posts without assigning any reason.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active at least for one year. No change in e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
- Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our official website www.nbccindia.gov.in UNDER HEAD: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT /JOBS @ NBCC. No further press advertisement will be given. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit NBCC website regularly for above purpose.
- Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or applications in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdictions of Courts at Delhi. In case of any ambiguity / dispute arising on account of interpretation other than English, the English version will prevail.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19 Feb 2015