National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. 03/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Consultant. Walk in Interview will be held on 06/05/2015 at 9.30 AM TO 11.00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000/- p.m|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||06/05/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||NBCCLTD, NBCC BHAWAN, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003|
Detail of National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Consultant Recruitment:
- APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED IN PRESCRIBED PERFORMA FOR APPOINTMENT OF CONSULTANT (INTERIOR DESIGN) ON CONTRACT BASIS.
- NUMBER OF POST: 01 (UR)
- UPPER AGE AS ON CLOSING DATE: 40 YEARS.
- DUTY STATION: DELHI.
- REMUNERATION: Rs. 50,000/- PER MONTH.
- QUALIFICATION: GRADUATE WITH PROFESSIONAL QUALIFCATION IN INTERIOR DESIGN (MINIMUM TWO YEARS DIPLOMA/PG DIPLOMA).
- DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: The duties would include (but not limited to ) following:- 1. To advise company on interior design & decoration matters as per the specifications provided by client. 2. To design the work (Residential & Commercial) as per the requirement of the clients. 3. Preparation of interior design / decoration, drawings, layout on computer. 4. Follow up with clients on interior design matters.
- POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE: 03 years’ experience in relevant field. Candidate should have wide exposure in Interior Designing industry. Must have exposure in 2D Drafting & Productivity tools such as creating line, polylines, creating layers, creating blocks etc. The candidate should also have exposure of advanced 3D module such as creating 3D surface & solid models, editing 3D objects, editing and adjusting animation settings etc.
- BRIEF TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ENGAGEMENT: 1. The engagement will be on contract basis initially for a period of two years, which can be extended further on mutual consent basis as per need. 2. TA/DA will be paid as per the entitlement of a serving employee of equivalent rank in NBCC. 3. Mobile facility will be provided under CUG Scheme as per NBCC Mobile Facility Scheme applicable to similar level officer(s). 4. The employee shall be governed under NBCC contributory post retirement scheme, in case the employee is not availing medical benefit from any Govt. / Other sources.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR INTERVIEW:
- Application should be filled up in prescribed proforma only with BOLD letters either in English or in Hindi. Application received through email will not be entertained.
- Candidature will be liable for cancellation if at any stage it is found that information furnished in the application is misleading/incomplete/false. Candidates are advised to give specific / correct/ full information and attach proof thereof by way of attested photocopies of the original documents/certificates etc.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement will not vest any right for selection. In case of overwhelming response, NBCC reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by fixing revised eligibility criteria.
- NBCC reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Walk-in-interview.
Selection Procedure for National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) – Consultant Post:
- Written Test on 06/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Consultant vacancy in National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC):
THE INTERESTED AND ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES ALONGWITH APPLICATION IN THE PRESCRIBED FORM (ANNEXED HEREWITH) MAY REPORT FOR WALK-IN-INTERVIEW AT NBCCLTD, NBCC BHAWAN, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003 (BETWEEN 9.30 AM TO 11.00 AM) ON 06.05.2015. Production of following documents by the candidates is mandatory at the time of interview: 1. One passport size photograph, 2. Proof of identification, 3. Original testimonials alongwith one set of attested copies thereof, in support of age, qualification, caste, experience etc. Applications received after 11.00 AM on the date of Walk-in-Interview will not be considered/entertained
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 06/05/2015
NBCCLTD, NBCC BHAWAN, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No. 03/2015.