National Centre for Radio Astrophysics (NCRA Pune) hiring SSC, ITI, Diploma (Engg), B.Sc, B.E/B.Tech, Degree (Library Sciences) holders for Project Engineers, Technical Assistants & More Vacancies role
Company Name: National Centre for Radio Astrophysics (NCRA Pune)
Position: Project Engineers, Technical Assistants & More Vacancies
Education: SSC, ITI, Diploma (Engg), B.Sc, B.E/B.Tech, Degree (Library Sciences)
Details of Post :
Project Engineers, Technical Assistants & More Vacancies
The National Centre for Radio Astrophysics, Pune [NCRA] of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research [TIFR] (an autonomous institute under the umbrella of the Department of Atomic Energy of the Government of India) is an internationally reputed research institute. NCRA–TIFR is located inside the Pune University Campus. Facilities operated by NCRA-TIFR include, the Ooty Radio Telescope (ORT) and the Giant Metrewave Radio Telescope (GMRT). Located about 80 KM north of Pune, GMRT is the world’s largest radio telescope at metre wavelengths. NCRA is on the lookout for suitably qualified candidates for the following positions:
Project Engineer-C [1 Post; UR, HQ: Pune] Click here to apply [TME: 39,000 Consolidated + 3700 HRA]
- EQ: BE/B.Tech. (electronics) with minimum 60% from a recognized University.
- Age: Below 32 Years.
Project Engineer-C (Computers) [1 Post; SC, HQ: Pune] Click here to apply [TME: 39,000 Consolidated + 3700 HRA]
- EQ: BE/B.Tech in Computers/IT/allied fields of engineering with minimum 60% in aggregate from a recognized Institute.
- Desirable: Experience in administration of Linux/Microsoft Windows based systems and networks. Candidates with knowledge of programming and familiarity with professional design software will be preferred.
- Job Requirements: He/She will assist in installation, operation and maintenance of computer hardware and software related to computer infrastructure
- Age: Below 33 Years (after relaxation).
Scientific Assistant-B (Library) [1 Post: OBC, HQ: Pune] Click here to apply [TME: 31,390; PB-2: 9300-34800, GP: 4200]
- EQ: (i) B.Sc. with at least 60% marks and Graduate in Library Science with minimum 60% marks (ii) Should be conversant with using of personal computers and running applications on it.
- Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates having extensive knowledge of Information Technology including the use of Library Management Software. Two years Experience in well-established Scientific/Technical Library is desirable.
- Job Requirements: The candidate will be required to handle routine library duties, digital databases and web-based services.
- Age: Below 31 years (after relaxation)
Laboratory Assistant-B (Electronics) [1 OBC, HQ: Khodad] Click here to apply [TME: 18,930; PB-1: 5200-20200, GP: 2000]
- EQ: i) S.S.C. or equivalent, ii) ITI (Electronics) with at least 60% marks.
- Exp.: Either (i) 2 year or (ii) NCTVT with 1 year in a reputed organisation. SMD soldering experience preferable.
- Age: Below 31 years (after relaxation).
Project Technical Assistant-B (Electronics) [3 Posts: UR; HQ: Khodad] Click here to apply [TME: 23,000 Consolidated + 1,200 HRA]
- EQ: (i) SSC/HSC, (ii) Diploma in Engineering (Electronics) with at least 60% marks. (iii) Knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications.
- Exp: Min.1 year experience in RF communication system integration and testing.
- Age: Below 28 years.
Project Tradesman-B (Mech) [1 Posts UR; HQ: Pune] Click here to apply [TME: 14,500 consolidated + 1,500 HRA]
- EQ: (a) S.S.C. OR Equivalent. (b) ITI (Fitter) with minimum 60% marks
- Exp.: Either (i) 2 years or (ii) NCTVT with 1 year in reputed workshop/organization in Fabrication of Aluminium and steel/stainless steel work.
- Age: Below 28 Years
Project Tradesman-B (Mech) [1 Post UR; HQ: Khodad] Click here to apply [TME: 14,000 consolidated + 700 HRA]
- EQ: (a) S.S.C. OR Equivalent. (b) ITI (Fitter) with minimum 60% marks.
- Exp: Either (i) 2 years or (ii) NCTVT with 1 year in reputed workshop/organization in operation and maintenance of Hydraulic Equipments like Hydra Crane or 922 crane etc. Knowledge of fabrication is essential.
- Age: Below 28 Years
Note: All project appointments are temporary to be renewed each year based on performance review, up to a maximum period of 3 years.
Last date for receipt of the applications: 15th Feb. 2014.
Age, qualification and experience will be reckoned as on 1st Jan 2014.
TME: Total Monthly Emoluments. EQ: Essential Qualifications.
How to apply: Candidates are encouraged to apply on-line at http://www.ncra.tifr.res.in/jobs/non-academic 1/2014. Signed application in the prescribed format can be sent in a sealed cover super-scribing the post applied for on the envelope to the Administrative Officer, NCRA-TIFR, Post Bag 3, Ganeshkhind, Pune University Campus, Pune 411007. Applications received after the last date will not be considered. For details such as advertisement, application format, experience etc., visit http://www.ncra.tifr.res.in/jobs/non-academic 1/2014..
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15/02/2014
How to Apply: