National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MVSc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Dairy Development Board (NDDB).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Deputy Manager Job on or before 23 September 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)
Vacancy Name : Deputy Manager
Educational Qualification : MVSC, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 23 September 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) , New Delhi
Detail of National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Deputy Manager Recruitment:
|Job Name||Deputy Manager (Animal Health)|
|Description||Assist in promoting Animal Health and facilitating control of animal diseases in Dairy Cattle and implementing programmes of the Animal Health Group|
|Job Category||Animal Health|
|Key roles and Responsibility||
1. Help the group in implementing biosecurity protocols and disease control measures at SAG, ABC and other NDDB managed farms.
2. Help the group in implementing biosecurity protocols and disease control measures in bull production areas.
3. Carry out testing at the above farms for TB & JD.
4. Assist the Group in creating awareness on animal health issues amongst farmers and other stake holders.
5. Create and update a database on incidence, epidemiology etc of various diseases of economic importance in the country.
6. Represent the group in meetings/discussions in absence of others.
7. Provide required support in updating & popularization of INAPH health and pathology module.
8. Prepare draft reports/proposals etc on various issues assigned from time to time by the Department Head.
9. Help in updating the dairy knowledge portal.
10. Assist in formulating control strategies, and undertaking pilot studies for creating implementation models of disease control.
|Experience||2 – 5 year(s)|
|Qualification||The incumbent should be MVSc (Medicine, Micro Biology, Clinical Disciplines) with 2-5 years of relevant experience or Ph.D. (Medicine, Micro Biology, Clinical Disciplines)|
|Other Essential attributes and skills||
Selection Procedure for National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) – Deputy Manager Post:
Candidates can apply on or before 23 September 2015.
No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deputy Manager Vacancy in National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) :
The maximum age limit for the position(s) is 30 years (As 01 August 2015).
Relaxation in experience may be considered for candidates having very relevant experience.
(Last date of receiving applications is 23 September 2015)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23 September 2015′