National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Driver through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 8th Pass can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Dairy Development Board (NDDB).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Driver Job on or before 13 December 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)
Vacancy Name : Driver
Educational Qualification : Not Pursuing Graduation
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Anand
Last Date to Apply for this job : 13 December 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Candidates may also apply through hard copy applications addressed to: General Manager (HRD) National Dairy Development Board Post Box No. 40 Anand – 388 001
Detail of National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Driver Recruitment:
|Description||We are looking for a skilled Driver who has the ability to function well as part of a team|
|Key roles and Responsibility||
1. Should understand / speak Hindi, local language
2. Basic knowledge of preventive /breakdown maintenance of vehicles.
3. Knowledge of traffic/safety rules and regulations.
4. Knowledge of routes to important destinations within / outside city.
5. Maintain proper personal hygiene, courteous and no vices like smoking, chewing ghutka etc.
6. Keep vehicles in neat & clean condition.
7. Maintaining log book, filling fuel as per requirement and submitting log book to Administration Group periodically for checking.
8. Obtaining PUC on time and keeping vehicle documents i.e. copy of RC, Insurance, vehicle manual in safe custody.
|Experience||5 – year(s)|
|Qualification||8th pass with minimum 5 years of driving commercial vehicle. Must hold a valid Indian Driving Licence (Heavy Motor Vehicle and Light Motor Vehicle) with no major violations|
|Other Essential attributes and skills||
Ability to navigate efficiently
Strong customer service orientation
Diligent attention to detail
Diligent attention to safety
Selection Procedure for National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) – Driver Post:
Candidates can apply on or before 13 December 2015.
No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Driver Vacancy in National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) :
Last date of receiving applications is 13 December 2015
Candidates may also apply through hard copy applications addressed to:
General Manager (HRD)
National Dairy Development Board
Post Box No. 40
Anand – 388 001
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13 December 2015