National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) invites application for the recruitment of Lower Divisional Clerk with 12th Class Pass holders
|Company name||National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI)|
|Posts||Lower Divisional Clerk|
|Qualification||12th Class Pass|
|Total Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Application Last date||26.11.2014|
Details of Post :
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Lower Divisional Clerk||i) 12thClass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer. (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m: correspond to 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer and Certificate in Office Automation
|1||Rs. 5200-20200+1900 (G P)|
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and enhanced qualification does not entail candidates to be called for written test/practical test/ Typing test, interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advt. are large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Institute to call all those candidates for written test/ practical test/ typing test and interview, the Director, NDRI, reserves the right to fix the criteria for calling the candidates on the basis of qualification, experience etc. After screening the applications, the candidates will be called for written test/practical test/ Typing test and interview.
- The post is non-government under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, which is an autonomous body and will be governed by New Pension Scheme 2004 introduced by Govt. of India with other service conditions mutatis-mutandis and as amended from time to time.
- The post is temporary but likely to continue. Candidates must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for these posts with regard to qualifications and age etc.
- Persons already in employment should route their application through proper channel and application received directly will liable to be rejected.
- No correspondence will be entertained from any candidates for selection/ test/ interview/appointment. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Candidates are advised to send attested copies of each certificate or any other authentic document in support of their age along with mark-sheets and other caste certificates etc. with their applications.
How to apply:
The application should be submitted to the Head, National Dairy Research Institute (ICAR), Adugodi Post, Hosur Road, Bangalore -560 030 within 30 days from the date of appearance of the Advt. inEmployment News paper in the proforma appended strictly type-written accompanied by a latest pass-port size photograph duly attested by Gazetted Officer alongwith Examination fee (Non-refundable) of Rs.100/-(One Hundred Only) for the post is to be sent in the shape of Bank Draft drawn in the favour of “ICAR-UNIT-NDRI” payable at Bangalore issued after the date of publication of Advertisment & written on the back the name of the Candidate, post name . Candidates belonging to SC/ST & PH are not required to pay any fee. Women candidates are also exempted to pay application fee. OBC candidates are not exempted and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee. ApplicationProforma and advertisement are also available on the Institute Web Site www.ndri.res.in
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 26.11.2014
MORE DETAILS HERE FOR THIS JOB