Company Name: National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI)
Position: Project Assistants & Associate
Education: M.Sc./BE/B.Tech,B.Sc, Ph.d
Experience: 2 yrs
Details of Post :
Project Assistants & Associate:
Applications are invited for empanelment of Project Assistants/Associate at various levels under the externally funded/sponsored project(s) and CSIR funded Network and other Projects of 12th Five Year Plan in CSIR-NEERI. Area wise panels will be prepared in the following areas / disciplines to accommodate in various Projects as per the needs of the Projects:- 1) Physical Sciences 2) Chemical Sciences 3) Life Sciences 4) Socio–Economics 5) Engineering
Project Assistant Level – I (non-Ph.D):
- Qualification : B.Sc./Three years Diploma in Engg. Or equivalent with 50% marks for General Category & 45% marks for SC/ST Category. Through out first class, Computer proficiency and Technical skill will be preferred.
- Age Limit :25 years
- Salary : Rs. 8,000/- p.m
Project Assistant Level – II (non-Ph.D):
- Qualification : M.Sc./BE/B.Tech or equivalent with minimum 55% marks for General Category & 50% marks for SC/ST Category. Through out first class and proficiency in technical skill will be preferred.
- Age Limit :28 years
- Salary : Rs. 12, 000/- p.m.
Project Assistant Level – III (non-Ph.D):
- Qualification : M.Sc./BE/B.Tech or equivalent plus two years experience or M.Pharm/ME/M.Tech with minimum 55% marks for General Category & 50% marks for SC/ST Category. Through out first class and proficiency in technical skill will be preferred.
- Age Limit :32 years
- Salary : Rs. 14,000/- p.m.
Project Associate Level – I (Ph.D):
- Qualification : Ph.D in relevant subject/area. Through out first class and proficiency in technical skill will be preferred.
- Age Limit :35 years
- Salary : Rs. 20,000/- p.m.
Project Associate Level – II (Ph.D):
- Qualification : Ph.D in relevant subject/area plus two years relevant experience. Through out first class and proficiency in technical skill will be preferred
- Age Limit :37 years
- Salary : Rs. 25.000/- p.m.
How To Apply:
- The engagement is purely on a temporary and contract basis under the externally funded /sponsored/Network/other project project undertaken by CSIR-NEERI which may be extended or curtailed depending on the status/duration of the sponsored project, satisfactory performance/conduct of the Project Assistants/Associate. It is a placement under externally funded/ sponsored project and will be co-terminus with the project duration. Maximum duration in one project or in different projects taken together in CSIR shall not be more than five years in any case. The engagement shall be an assignment and not an appointment in CSIR/NEERI, temporary or otherwise. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim, implicit or explicit on the candidates for regularization/absorption against any post in CSIR-NEERI or under any other scheme of CSIR. However, each candidate is encouraged to improve his/her qualification during the tenure.
- All eligible and interested candidates may apply with bio-data in the prescribed format (Annexure-II) duly is supported by relevant attested copies as documentary proof of date of birth, educational qualifications and experience etc. by post/courier. The envelope should be addressed to The Director, NEERI, Nehru Marg, Nagpur – 440 020 superscribed as “Application for Project Assistant/Associate”. Last date for receipt of application is 15-02-2014. Candidates who do not fulfill the prescribed educational qualification will not be interviewed.
- All the applications will be scrutinize as per requirement from various Divisions and names of short listed candidates will published on CSIR-NEERI web site indicating the date of interview or they will inform by email. The cutoff date for the maximum age limit will be the date of interview. Short-listed candidates are required to appear before the Recruitment & Assessment Committee for a personal interview and or test at NEERI, Nagpur. No TA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. A notification is also displayed on the Institute website www.neeri.res.in wherefrom application form can also be downloaded. No interim inquiries will be entertained in this regard
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15/02/2014
How to Apply: