National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) invites online application for the recruitment of Senior Technical Officer/ Technical Assistant for B.Sc/ M.Sc. holders
|Company name||National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI)|
|Posts||Senior Technical Officer/ Technical Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 9300– 39100/- P.M.|
|Total Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Application Last date||17.10.2014|
Details of Post :
Senior Technical Officer/ Technical Assistant
Applications are invited from enthusiastic, young Indians having excellent academic record with requisite experience and a high degree of motivation to fill up the vacancies of following posts, as per the details mentioned against each:
|Name of Post||Qualification||# ofVacancy||Pay scale|
|Senior Technical Officer||M.Sc. (Mathematics / Applied Mathematics / Physics) with 55% Marks and two years research experience in Geophysical Studies
Desirable : Experience in processing of Seismological / Magneto Tellurics / Seismic Data
|1||Pay Band – 3: Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay: Rs. 5400/- [T.E.:Rs.54,700/-]|
|Technical Assistant||1St Class in B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry ‘or’ Maths, Physics, Geology) with one year Experience in the area of Geological / Geophysical data collection and analysis from a recognized Institute / Organization
Desirable : Knowledge of various softwares and/or methodologies in the related area
|3||Pay Band – 2: Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay: Rs.4200/- [T.E.: Rs.34,250/-]|
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through our website http://www.ngri.org.in. No other mode of application will be considered.
- If the candidates do not have a valid e-mail ID, he/she should create a new valid e-mail ID before applying online.
- Online Application will be available on CSIR-NGRI website www.ngri.org.in (Opens on 19.09.2014 (Friday) from 09.30 a.m. and Closes on 17.10.2014 (Friday) at 06.00 p.m.
- Candidates are required to arrange for a Crossed Demand Draft for Rs.100/ drawn on any Nationalized Bank and valid for at least 3 months in favour of “Director, NG.R.I.” payable at Hyderabad. The last date for submitting online application and making of Demand Draft is 24.10.2014 (Friday). This date will be the same for the candidates belonging to far‐flung areas. The following details must be filled up on back side of Demand Draft (i) Advt. No. (ii) Candidate’s Name, (iii) Candidate’s Category, (vi) Name of the Post (iv) Post Code Applied against. SC/ST/PH/ Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad Candidates, are exempted from submission of application fee.
- e) The above details are to be mentioned by the candidates, at the appropriate place in the on‐line application format, while submitting the same.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the application print-out and Demand Draft for their record. Print-out of Application Form will not be available after 06.00 p.m. on 17.10.2014 (Friday).
- Successful online application is indicated by the page displayed after clicking Submit Button indicating the generated “APPLICATION NUMBER”. Please note down the same carefully and preserve it. If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to Re‐print the Application.
- In case any candidate wants to modify/withdraw the application, there is a ‘CANCEL’ option to cancel the online application. Please note that application once cancelled will not be retrieved at any stage. If you have cancelled the application, please re-apply before the closure of Application Date as per advertisement. Please remember to take fresh print-out after modifying any details.
- After submission, candidates should take a print-out of the computer generated application form. After signing each page of the form, a recent passport size photograph should be pasted in the space provided. Candidates are to sign in full across the photograph.
- This computer generated application (Print‐out) duly accompanied by attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, re‐prints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable, along with one recent passport size self‐signed photograph affixed together with Demand Draft (if applicable) should be sent in an envelope superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “Senior Technical Officer (1) / Technical Assistant (Post Code ______ )” by post to: The Administrative Officer, CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute, Uppal Road, Hyderabad – 500 007 (A.P.) Page 6 of 6
- The Computer generated print-out of the Online Application Form should reach the above address on or before 24.10.2014 (Friday) (including far flung areas) along with Demand Draft, if applicable, and with other enclosures. Candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate application form for each post indicating the Post Code No. of the post. The hard copy(s) of each application must be accompanied by separate Demand Draft(s), wherever applicable.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
- Applications from employees of Government Departments will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant, if selected, will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. The vigilance clearance should also be recorded. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel should reach the Director, NGRI, Hyderabad- 500 007, at the earliest.
- Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly address, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained by CSIR-NGRI.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. without photograph, unsigned and application fee, if applicable, testimonials etc.) will not be entertained and is liable to be summarily rejected.
- Following documents must be attached along with application form sent by post: a) Demand Draft of Rs.100/- as application fee, wherever applicable. b) Coloured photograph pasted on the application form and signed across in full. c) Self Attested photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate. d) Self Attested photocopies of education qualifications certificates. e) Self Attested photocopy of caste certificate, if applicable. f) Self Attested photocopies of experience certificates, if any. g) Self Attested photocopy of certificate of Physical Disability, if applicable.
General conditions / information:
- The applicant must be a Citizen of India.
- All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- In case of Universities/Institute awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their University/Institute.
- The application should be accompanied by self attested copies of the relevant educational qualification, experience. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Universities / Institutions etc. Incomplete applications/applications received not accompanied with the required certificates /documents are liable to be rejected.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, otherwise the Application is liable to be rejected.
- The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting/guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the candidates for interview.
- If any document/ certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted officer or notary is to be submitted.
- The date for determining qualifications and/or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for submission of Online application i.e. 17.10.2014 (Friday).
- The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed essential qualifications prescribed for that Grade/Post.
- Candidate must ensure that he/she possesses essential qualification/experience in the relevant area as required in the category/post, for which he/she is applying, on the last date of receipt of application. Page 4 of 6
- Applications from candidates working in Government Departments, Autonomous bodies, Public Sector Undertakings and Government Funded Research Agencies will be considered when forwarded through proper channel within the prescribed time‐limit along with requisite NOC.
- Persons with disabilities (PWD) fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed under GOI instructions are encouraged to apply.
- The CSIR-NGRI strives to have a work-force which reflects Gender balance and Woman candidates encouraged to apply.
- The posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government employees as have been made applicable to CSIR employees.
- Deserving candidates may be considered for higher start of pay.
- Only outstation candidates (within India) called and found eligible for interview will be paid to and fro single second class rail fare from the actual place of undertaking the journey or from the normal place of their residence whichever is nearer to Secunderabad Railway Station on production of Rail Tickets/Rail Ticket Numbers or any other proof of journey. For road journeys between stations not connected by rail, the actual bus fare or road mileage at the lowest rate as admissible under rules, will be reimbursed, on production of documentary proof (bus tickets) and provided that the distance covered by road is more than 20 miles each way.
- Any discrepancy found between the information given in application and as evident in original documents will make the candidate ineligible for appearing in interview. Such candidate will not be paid any fare.
- The number of vacancies indicated above is provisional and may increase or decrease at the time of actual selection.
- The CSIR-NGRI reserves all the right to cancel all or any of the advertised vacancies at any stage of recruitment process.
- The decision of the CSIR-NGRI in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, conduct of examination/interview will be final and binding on the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- NO INTERIM ENQUIRY OR CORRESPONDANCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 17.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|