National Handloom Development Corporation Limited (NHDC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Director (Commercial) through recruitment notification – National Handloom Development Corporation Limited (NHDC) Recruitment 2014 – CODE ED-C/14/2. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Handloom Development Corporation Limited (NHDC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Executive Director (Commercial) Job on or before 24.12.2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Handloom Development Corporation Limited (NHDC)|
|Vacancy Name||Executive Director (Commercial)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Salary||Rs. 51,300-73,000 /- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24.12.2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Handloom Development Corporation Limited (A Government of India Undertaking-Ministry of Textiles), 10th & 11th Floor, Vikas Deep Building, 22 Station Road, Lucknow- 226 001|
Detail of National Handloom Development Corporation Limited (NHDC) Executive Director (Commercial) Recruitment:
National Handloom Development Corporation Limited (NHDC) a Schedule ‘B’ PSU is wholly owned by Government of India.
Corporation has been implementing Yarn Supply Scheme for supply of yarn at the door steps of weavers. Besides yarn, Corporation has also been arranging supplies of good quality of Dyes & Chemicals from reputed manufacturers. As on 31-3-2014 the Corporation turnover is Rs.1840.00 crores and is rated “Excellent” under MOU parameters.
Corporation has its Registered / Corporate Office at Lucknow. In addition, it has 06 Regional Offices, 02 Zonal offices and 31 Branch Offices across the country, mostly situated at State Capitals or Handloom concentrated areas.
To meet our growth plans, applications are invited for the following position:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Executive Director (Commercial)||01||
Reliance Recruitment – 10,000+ vacancy –
The incumbent must be Graduate with MBA Marketing (Full time two years)from a
|Rs. 51,300-73,000 /- p.m.||Not exceeding 54 yrs|
Selection Procedure for National Handloom Development Corporation Limited (NHDC) – Executive Director (Commercial) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24.12.2014.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitmentnotification.
- Appointment will be on regular basis and only Indian Nationals need apply.
- The selected candidates will be placed on probation for one year from the date of joining NHDC. The period of probation shall be regulated as per terms and conditions of the Corporation.
- The appointment will be made on minimum of pay scale + IDA. However, Competent Authority reserves right to sanction additional increment to the exceptionally deserving candidate as per rules of the Corporation.
- Corporation has its presence across the country and incumbent on selection may be posted/transferred any wherein in India.
- Departmental candidates with requisite qualification working in the next lower scale will only be considered and the prescribed age limit will not apply in such cases. However, employees exceeding age of 55 years shall not be eligible to apply.
- A non refundable “Account Payee” demand draft for Rs. 300/- drawn in favour of National Handloom Development Corporation Limited of any Nationalized Bank payable at Lucknow is to be enclosed along with prescribed application form. No other mode of payment is acceptable. Candidate should mention his/her name and address on reverse side of the demand draft.
- No fee is payable by SC/ST/PWD and departmental candidates.
- Reservation and age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex- servicemen shall be as per Govt. directives and such candidates are required to enclose copy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority to that effect.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to produce the recently obtained OBC Certificate (Non creamy layer, not older than 6 months as on date of advertisement) in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, issued by the Competent Authority.
- Incomplete/unsigned applications and applications received without photographs, fee, self attested copies of required certificates e.g. educational qualifications, experience certificate, caste/community certificate etc. and those received after the last date will summarily be rejected without any communication to the candidate. No original certificates are to be annexed with the application form.
- Those working with Government and Public Sector Undertakings must apply through proper channel only.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement of qualification and experience will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for the interview. NHDC reserves the right to shortlist the candidates based on the nature of past relevant experience, acquired post and prescribed qualification.
- The decision of the NHDC about the mode of selection of eligible candidates, shorting of candidates for interview etc. shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of candidature.
- If the candidate does not fulfill any of the conditions given in the detailed advertisement his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage on scrutiny whenever the discrepancy is noticed.
- In case of selection to the above post, such selection shall be provisional subject to verification of character and antecedents of the candidate and verification of caste certificate and other documents submitted by the candidate and subject to meeting the requisite medical standards for the post and other requirements as decided by NHDC.
- NHDC will not be responsible for any postal delay, wrong delivery etc. Applications received after the last date mentioned in the advertisement would not be considered.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be eligible for To & Fro Air fare(Economy Class) by shortest route on production of proof of journey.
- Candidates called for the interview are required to bring original testimonials, one passport size photograph, last pay certificate and experience certificates with them.
- The cutoff date for considering the age and experience of candidates will be taken as 30-11-2014.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute that arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at LUCKNOW.
- Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject all or any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Candidates who have applied earlier are not required to apply again.
How to apply for Executive Director (Commercial) Vacancy in National Handloom Development Corporation Limited (NHDC):
Application in the prescribed form (as per attachment) duly filled in enclosing therewith demand draft and a set of attested photocopies of the relevant certificates in support of qualifications, age, category and affixing passport size photograph at the space provided along with undertaking and checklist of documents enclosed should be sent in sealed cover duly superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF———————-(POST CODE………..) so as to reach at the following address on or before 24-12-2014 :-
Dy. General Manager (H.R.)
National Handloom Development Corporation Ltd.
10th & 11th Floor, Vikas Deep Building
22 Station Road
Lucknow- 226 001
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24.12.2014
National Handloom Development Corporation Limited (NHDC) Recruitment 2014 – CODE ED-C/14/2.