National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Hindi Translator Job on or before 04/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Hindi Translator|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||04/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Highways Authority of India, G-5 & 6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075|
DETAIL OF NATIONAL HIGHWAYS AUTHORITY OF INDIA (NHAI) JUNIOR HINDI TRANSLATOR RECRUITMENT:
- No of post : 03
- Salary : PB-2 (Rs.9,300-34,800) with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Essential: (i) Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level; OR Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English medium and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level; OR Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as s compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level; AND (II) Recognized Diploma or Certificate Course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-a-versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central or State Government offices, including Government of India undertaking.
- Desirable: (i) Knowledge at the level of Matriculation of a recognized Board or equivalent of one of the languages other than Hindi mentioned in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution. OR (ii) Degree or Diploma in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa from a recognized University. By deputation from officers under the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations and other Government Bodies: (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the pay scale of Pay Band-2 (Rs.9,300-34,800/-) with Grade Pay Rs.4,200/- (in CDA pattern) in the parent cadre/department; OR (ii) with six years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the pay scale of Pay Band-1 (Rs.5,200-20,200/-) with Grade Pay Rs.2,800/- (in CDA pattern) in the parent cadre/department; OR (iii) with ten years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the pay of Pay Band-1 (Rs.5,200-20,200/-) with Grade Pay Rs.2,400/- (in CDA pattern) in the parent cadre/department; AND Possessing the essential educational qualifications and experience stipulated in column
- Period of deputation: Initial period of deputation shall be 05 years, which may be extended for a period of 02 years or curtailed with the approval of the Appointing Authority.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR NATIONAL HIGHWAYS AUTHORITY OF INDIA (NHAI) – JUNIOR HINDI TRANSLATOR POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04.03.2015.
- Deputation basis
HOW TO APPLY FOR JUNIOR HINDI TRANSLATOR VACANCY IN NATIONAL HIGHWAYS AUTHORITY OF INDIA (NHAI):
- The Department/Organization concerned while forwarding the application should: (a) enclose attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports for the last six years along with a discipline/vigilance clearance certifying that no penalty is imposed against the officer for last ten years, integrity certificate and no penalty certificate. (b) certify that the particulars given by the candidates in their application, regarding the details of educational qualification, relevant experience and pay particulars, etc. have been verified from the service records and are true, correct and complete for post applied for. (c) certify the position/status of the candidate in the hierarchical structure of the organization along with respective grades and pay scales.
- Applications not submitted strictly in the prescribed format or incomplete in any respect, especially without details of pay scales shall be liable for summary rejection. The candidates are advised to fill the application format carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned above. It may be noted that any subsequent clarification regarding job profile/ experience, etc. at a later date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Minority Communities / ladies are especially welcome and should apply in large numbers.
- Wherever the pre-revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned in the application, the corresponding revised pay scales should also be indicated. Similarly, wherever the revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned, the corresponding pre-revised pay scale(s) should also be indicated.
- If a large number of applications are received, only those candidates who are short listed on the basis of qualifications, experience, tenure and level of service in the relevant field shall be considered for selection.
- The posts carry all India service liability. Therefore, only those who are willing to serve anywhere in India may apply.
- The candidates who apply for the post in respect to the vacancy circular shall not be allowed to withdraw the candidature subsequently. Once a candidate applies for being considered and is considered and selected by NHAI, he/she should not decline the appointment. If he/she declines the appointment, his/her candidature shall not be considered for any further appointment by NHAI for a period of two years from the date of cancellation of offer of appointment.
- In case of selection of deputation basis, candidates who are more than 56 years of age as on the last date for receipt of applications need not apply. Those candidates who are due to retire from their parent cadre within two years, as on last date for receipt of applications also need not apply.
- Period of deputation, including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other organization, shall ordinarily not exceed 05 years.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature. The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the Competent Authority without assigning any reasons there for.
- Duly filed-in applications, along with the requisite information / documents stated in above paras, may be sent by Registered/Speed Post, through proper channel wherever applicable, to the following address, so as to reach latest by 04.03.2015 before 5:00 PM. However, if the candidate anticipates delay in forwarding of his/her application from parent department, he/she should submit an advance copy of the application before the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications. Applications routed through proper channel from the parent department along with requisite information/documents should reach NHAI at the earliest.
- It may please be noted that the applications received through e-mail or fax shall be summarily rejected. This notice is also available on NHAI website: www.nhai.org. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with the name of the post applied for. Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly. Address for Communication: Shri M.K. Sinha, DGM (HR/Admn.), National Highways Authority of India, G-5 & 6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
Last Date to Apply for this job 04/03/2015