Company Name: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Position: General Manager
Education: B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, Degree
Experience: 12 years
Details of Post :
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications from officers under the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions affiliated to Government of India or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations and other Government Bodies on promotion / deputation basis (wherever applicable) for the post of GM (Tech), GM ( F&A) and GM (Administration) in the Pay Scale of PB-4 (Rs.37,400-67,000/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.8,700/- with Central DA [Pre-revised pay scale of Rs.14300-400-18300/- in CDA pattern]. The period of deputation on selection shall be for an initial period of 5 years which may be extended for a period of 02 years or curtailed with the approval of Competent Authority:-
Name of the Post : General Manager (Technical)
- No of Post : 15
- Qualification : Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputed Institution of Technology or a recognized University.
- Desirable : Post Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering in the field(s) relating to Highway Engineering and/or Post Graduate Degree in Management/ BA from an Institute of repute.
- Experience Experience Experience Should have put in at least 12 years service in a responsible senior position in a Government Department/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Commercial Organization of repute and should be working in an analogous post or the post next below or equivalent for at least 3 years on regular basis
Name of the Post : General Man General Manager (Finance & ger (Finance & Accounts) Accounts)
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : (i) Degree of a recognized University. (ii) Professional qualification such as:- (a) Final exam. of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, OR (b) Final exam of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountant of India, OR (c) Degree in Business Management with Finance as the major subject, OR (d) Member of any organized Accounts Service of the Central Government.
- Desirable : Should be well versed with the Financial Rules and Accounting procedures to be followed for major projects in particular, approval of tenders, processing of contractor’s claims and other contractual matters
- Experience Experience Experience At least 12 years service in a responsible position in the finance / accounts department related to major infrastructural project of the Govt. of India or a Govt. Undertaking or an Autonomous Body or a Commercial Organization of repute
Name of the Post :General Manager (Administration)
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : Degree of a recognized University.
- Desirable : i). A Degree in law or ii). Master in Business Administration or iii). A post graduate diploma in Public administration
- Experience 12 years experience in a responsible senior position of which at least 3 years in the next below level in Admn. and Estt. work in a Govt. office or Public Body or a commercial organization of repute. OR Member of an organized Central Govt. service with a minimum experience of 10 years in Admn. & Estt. Matters.
- Duly filed-in applications, along with the requisite information / documents stated in above paras, may be sent by Registered/Speed Post, through proper channel wherever applicable, to the following address, so as to reach latest by latest by latest by 09.04.2014 09.04.2014 09.04.2014. However, if he candidate anticipates delay in forwarding of his/her application from parent department, he/she should submit an advance copy of the application before the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications. Applications routed through proper channel from the parent department along with requisite information/ documents should reach NHAI at the earliest.
- It may please be noted that the applications received through e-mail or fax shall be summarily rejected. This notice is also available on NHAI website: www.nhai.org. The envelope containing the www.nhai.org. The envelope containing the application should be super- application should be super—scribed with the name of the post applied for. cribed with the name of the post applied for. cribed with the name of the post applied for.
- Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation to this ad Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on ertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly. check the website of NHAI regularly. heck the website of NHAI regularly.
Shri Rajesh Dhaundiyal, Manager (Admn)- Shri Rajesh Dhaundiyal, Manager (Admn)—I,, ,, National Highways Authority of India, G National Highways Authority of India, G National Highways Authority of India, G—-5 & 6, Sector 5 & 6, Sector 5 & 6, Sector—-10,, ,, Dwarka, New Delhi- Dwarka, New Delhi—110 075 110 075
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 09.04.2014
How to Apply: