On 05/01/2017, National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Site Engineers. Through this recruitment notification, National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) plans to recruit B.E, B.TECH candidates for the post of Site Engineers. National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is planning to recruit 10 candidates for the post of Site Engineers. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 19/01/2017.
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) before 19/01/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Vacancy Name||Site Engineers|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||10 Post|
|Salary Range||Rupees. 50,000/- per month|
|Job Location||Dehradun ,Uttarakhand|
|Last Date To Apply||19/01/2017|
|Address For The Job||Chief Generl Manager (Tech) and Regional Officer, Uttarakhand, National Highways Authority of India, House No. 58/37, Balbir Raod, Dehradun – 248001 (Uttarakhand)|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Site Engineers Post:
Candidates can Get the Site Engineers Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Site Engineers|
|Total Vacancy: 03 Posts|
|Education required: Degree in Civil Engineer with more than 1 yr experience.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: The applicant should have one year experience preferably in Road and Highway works holding Degree from recognized University/Institute. Additional experience/qualification/computer knowledge shall be given due preference amongst candidates|
|Pay Scale:Rs. 50,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: 35 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Chief Generl Manager (Tech) and Regional Officer, Uttarakhand, National Highways Authority of India, House No. 58/37, Balbir Raod, Dehradun – 248001 (Uttarakhand)|
|Last Date: 19/01/2017|
|Location of Job: Dehradun ,Uttarakhand|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 19/01/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Site Engineers Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 19/01/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 19/01/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|