Company Name: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC Limited)
Details of Post :
PRESCRIBED CRITERIA FOR ENROLLMENT
The Articled clerk must have passed Intermediate examination conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, provided he/she has intimated of his intention to his Principal to take up such industrial training at least 3 months before the-date on which such training is to commence. The Industrial training shall be for a minimum period of- 9 months and maximum of 12 during the last year of the prescribed period of practical training.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENROLLMENT
- The candidates will be selected for the enrollment through a written test/interview as may be decided by the management depending upon the number of applicants, the date for which shall be informed directly to the candidate.
- The candidate shall have to enter into an agreement of training in the form as approved by the Institute.
- The selected candidates While on training shall be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only). They will not be entitled to any’ other financial benefit over and above the consolidated monthly stipend.
- The trainees will be entitled to ‘leave as admissible under the rules of a company for departmental trainees/apprentices. in addition, trainee will also be entitled for leave in excess of the above to maximum period of 2 months without stipend for the purpose of attending examinations.
- On satisfactory completion of the industrial training, the trainees will be issued a certificate in the form approved by the institute in respect of the training undergone.
- The trainees on completion of their training under the above arrangement shall not have any right for employment in NHPC being a part of course curriculum.
- The place of Training will be at Faridabad, so candidates from local area will be preferred. Selected candidate has to make his own arrangement for stay No accommodation shall be provided by NHPC.
Above conditions are exemplary in nature and not exhaustive.
HOW TO APPLY : The candidates meeting the prescribed criteria and who are interested to undergo 9-12 months industrial training may send their applications duly typed on A-4 size paper as per the, prescribed Proforma given below along-with attested copies of mark-sheet, certificates, degree etc. in an envelop super-scribing “application for enrollment as Industrial Trainee (Articled Trainee)” through registered post only to The Sr. Manager (HR)-Recruitment, NHPC Ltd., NHPC Office Complex, Sector-33, Faridabad – 121003, so as to reach on or before 28.03.2014 or may send his/her application in the prescribed format through on email ID firstname.lastname@example.org and a hard copy may be sent through registered post.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 28.03.2014
How to Apply: