National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist through recruitment notification – National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. NH/KGHP/HR/RECTT.2015/01. Candidates who have completed Matriculation, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Job on or before 31/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
Vacancy Name : Staff Nurse, Pharmacist
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, B.sc
Total No of Vacancy : 4 Post
Salary : Rs.14,000-34,500/- p.m
Job Location : Jammu Kashmir
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Kishanganga HE Project NHPC Limited, Kralpora, Office Cum Residential Complex, Distt. Bandipora J&K- 193502
Detail of National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Recruitment:
NHPC Limited, a ‘Mini Ratna’ Schedule–A Public Sector Enterprise of Govt. of India, is ranked as a premier organization in the country for development of hydropower from “Concept to Commissioning “requires personnel for different positions at Kishanganga H.E Project , Karalpora, Badipora J&K. The Eligibility Criteria for the position is as below :
- Position STAFF NURSE Gr.-II
- No of vacancies 01(UR-01)
- Scale & Grade 14000-3%-34500 (W-5)
- Minimum qualification 1.Middle pass; 2. Regd. Gr. ‘B’ Nurse & Midwife Or Certificate of technical proficiency in General Nursing from Army Medical Corps;
- Experience One year in relevant field
- Age 20-35 years
- Position PHARMACIST, Gr.-II
- No of vacancies 03 (UR-03)
- Scale & Grade 14000-3%-34500 (W-5)
- Minimum qualification Matriculation or equivalent and Registration as a Pharmacist under Sec.31 or 32 of Pharmacy Act.1948 but excluding clause (d) of Section 31 of the said Act.
- Desirable One year experience as Pharmacist or Compounder.
- Age 18 to 30 years (Relaxable in case of Govt. servant upto 35 years)
Selection Procedure for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) – Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
- Indian Nationals only need to apply.
- Candidates are advised carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria before submission of application. Incomplete applications, application not received in the prescribed format or application received after the due date will be rejected.
- Initial posting shall be at Kishanganga HE Project and thereafter transfer shall be made as per rules of the Company.
- Candidates employed with Government Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies are requested to route the application “Through Proper Channel” so as to reach us within due date.
- Depending upon the number of applications, the selection criteria shall consist of written and/or skill test followed by interview.
- SC/ST candidates appearing for written test/ interviews, as the case may be, shall be reimbursed single to & fro ordinary bus fare by the shortest route beyond 30 kms. from mailing address to venue of written test/interview.
- The Company reserves the right to call only those candidates, who according to its decision, rank high in terms of eligibility criteria among the applications received and mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for test/interview or selection.
- The Company also reserves the right to cancel/terminate any candidature at any point of time during the recruitment process, if any wrong declaration, misrepresentation or concealment is detected.
- Application, once made, will not be allowed to be withdrawn.
- Requests for change of Mailing Address / Category, as declared in the application, will not be entertained.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the policy of the company.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version shall prevail.
- Candidate is required to pay Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) through bank Demand Draft drawn in favour of “NHPC Limited” payable at Bandipora, J&K, SC/ST/PwD candidate is exempted from payment of application fee.
- Court jurisdiction shall be at Bandipora in case of any dispute.
- SC/ST/OBC PWD candidates applying against Un-reserved post shall be considered under general standards and no relaxation in age, qualification marks etc. shall be extended to them.
- Management reserves the right for any change in the Advertisement.
- The cut-off date for age, qualification and experience shall be 01-07-2015
How to apply for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Vacancy in National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) :
Candidates meeting the Job Specifications should submit their Applications (Biodata), duly typed on an A-4 size paper as per Prescribed Format given in Annexure –A, along with the following documents: 1. Self Attested copies of Qualification 2. Proof of Experience (if any) 3.Caste Certificate (if Applicable) 4.PwD Certificate(if Applicable) 5. Copy of Employment Exchange Card 6. Two (02) copies of recent Passport size Photograph ( One Passport Size photograph should be affixed on the space provided on application. (Bio Data) and should be duly attested by Gazetted Officer in an envelope super-scribing “Name of the Post Applied for ———-” and “Advt. No. NH/KGHEP/HR/Rectt./2015/01” to Sr. manager ( HR ) Kishanganga H.E Projct, NHPC Limited Bandipora, J&K 193502 reach us on or before 31-07-2015 , Application are to be sent through Post only . NHPC shall not be responsible for any postal delay, canvassing in any form will be treated as ground for disqualification.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/7/2015
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. NH/KGHP/HR/RECTT.2015/01.