National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) conducting walkin drive for the recruitment of Technician, Assistant with M.Com, MBA,+2 Pass educational background on 14 Oct 2014 to 15 Oct 2014
|Company name||National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE)|
|Qualification||M.Com, MBA,+2 Pas|
|Salary||Rs. 16,000 – 25,000/- p.m|
|Total Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Application Last date||14 Oct 2014 to 15 Oct 2014|
Details of Post :
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Technician||i) Three years Graduate Degree
Desirable Qualification a) Post Graduate Degree in Commerce, Administration or Corporate Secretary ship.b) 5 years experience in Administration c) Working knowledge of Computers, MS Office and Accounting Software packages d) Knowledge of GFR and CCR will be added advantage.
|1||Rs. 25,000/- per month|
|Assistant||10+2 with one year Diploma in Computer Application from govt. recognized institute with one year experience in data entry work in recognized institution.||1||Rs.16,000/- per month|
- Three copies of application in the prescribed format given in the website.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- All certificates/testimonials in original for verification.
- Photocopy of certificates pertaining to the qualification, experience, age & latest Community Certificate.
- No- Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt. Servants only).
- The Candidates without the essential qualifications and original certificates will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will not be paid by NIE for attending the interview. The Director/Selection Committee has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason and no recommendation in this matter will be entertained
The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project. Benefits of PF, LTC, and Medical Claim etc. are not admissible. Upper Age limit is as mentioned against each post as on the date of interview. Age limit relaxation admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC and PWD candidates as per rules.
Walk-in-Interview will be held at 10.00 AM at NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF EPIDEMIOLOGY (NIE) (INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH) R-127, Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Ambattur, Chennai – 600 077 (Directions to the venue are given on the website)
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 14 Oct 2014 to 15 Oct 2014
Venue : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF EPIDEMIOLOGY (NIE) (INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH) R-127, Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Ambattur, Chennai – 600 077
|Click here for More Details|