National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT Delhi Centre) is conducting Walkin drive for B.E/B.Tech/MCA or Degree/M.Sc (Comp Science) holders for System Analyst, Programmer & More Vacancies role on February 10, 2014
Company Name: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT Delhi Centre)
Position: System Analyst, Programmer & More Vacancies
Education: B.E/B.Tech/MCA or Degree/M.Sc (Comp Science)
Details of Post :
System Analyst, Programmer & More Vacancies
The Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY) has formulated a National Policy on Electronics (NPE -2012) with a vision to create a globally competitive electronics design and manufacturing industry to meet the country’s needs and serve the international market. The objectives of the Policy include significantly enhancing the availability of skilled manpower in the ESDM sector.
The scheme on Financial Assistance to Six States/ UTs for Skill evelopment in ESDM Sector is aimed at enhancing the skilling capacities in ESDM sector through public and private sector for students/unemployed youth belonging to other disciplines. The details of the Scheme are available at http://deity.gov.in/sites/upload_files/dit/files/ESDM%20Scheme%20Notification.pdf.
NIELIT has been mandated to set up a Project Management Unit (PMU) and in this regard applications are invited in the Prescribed Format for the following positions. Those driven by passion and a strong urge to drive change are invited to apply for positions in the PMU. The work promises stimulating environment, excitement of change and a wide National canvas for showcasing capabilities.
- Sr. Consultant/ Consultant (Techno-Commercial), 2, Starting from Rs. 72000/-
- Executive Assistant, 2, Starting from Rs. 25000/
- Multi Tasking Staff, 2, Starting from Rs. 12000/-
- Details pertaining to Qualifications and Experience required for each post along with job roles of Sr. Consultant/ Consultant and terms and conditions besides the prescribed format for application are available at http://www.nielit.in and http://www.deity.gov.in
- Sealed envelopes superscribed “PMU position applied for……………………………” containing application in Prescribed Format for the above mentioned positions should reach the Registrar, NIELIT within 15 days from publication of this Advertisement.
- The application can also be submitted on the email id: [email protected]
- Applications incomplete in any respect or received after the due period will be rejected summarily.
- No inquiry will be entertained over phone/ email/ fax.
- Canvassing in any manner will disqualify the candidate.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10, 11, 13,14/02/2014
How to Apply: