National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT Delhi) is conducting Walkin drive for Any Degree with Diploma (Shorthand, Civil Engg), B.E/B.Tech (Civil, CS/IT), MBA holders for Junior Engineer, Software Developer & More Vacancies role on February 12- 17-18, 2014
Company Name: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT Delhi)
Position: Junior Engineer, Software Developer & More Vacancies
Education: Any Degree with Diploma (Shorthand, Civil Engg), B.E/B.Tech (Civil, CS/IT), MBA
Experience: 1-2 yrs
Details of Post :
Junior Engineer, Software Developer & More Vacancies
Name of the Post : Asst. Project Coordinator (Civil)
- Qualification : B.E/B.Tech (Civil) or equivalent + MBA / PGDBM / PGDBA or equivalent with specialization in Project Management/construction Management
- Desirable : Two years experience in project management, preparation of project proposals & presentations, Handling of MIS etc. with working knowledge of Computers
- Age :30 yrs
- Remuneration : Rs. 25000/-
Name of the Post : Project Associate (Civil)
- Qualification : MBA with specialization in Project Management / construction Management or equivalent
- Desirable : Working Knowledge of Computers Desirable: One year experience in project management, Handling MIS
- Age :30 yrs
- Remuneration : Rs. 17000/-
Name of the Post : Jr. Engineer (Civil)
- Qualification : Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Desirable : Working knowledge of computers & AutoCAD Desirable: One year experience in Drafting, preparation of estimates, Site supervision, BOQ preparation etc with
- Age :30 yrs
- Remuneration :Rs.15000/-
Name of the Post : Software Developer
- Qualification : BE/B.TECH (CS/IT) or equivalent OR MCA / DOEACC B Level / M.SC (CS/IT) OR Graduation with PGDCA / DOEACC ‘A’ level with 2 years of relevant experience
- Desirable : Working Knowledge in software Designing & Development using Dot Net, JAVA, SQL server with some knowledge of Hardware and Networking Desirable: One year experience
- Age :30 yrs
- Remuneration : Rs. 19000/-
Name of the Post : Steno-Typist (male)
- Qualification : Graduation in any discipline with diploma in Short hand
- Desirable : Good command over English and Hindi and One year steno/typing Experience
- Age :25 yrs
- Remuneration : Rs. 12000/-
- (Candidate shall have eligibility qualification degree complete in all respects by 31-December-2013 with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a University/Institution established under either Central or State or UGC Act.)
- Upper Age limit for each post as mentioned above would be as on 31-December-2013 .
- For the post of Steno-Typist, a short hand test will also be conducted followed by typing test.
Important Instructions / Information :
- The applicants are required to go through this advertisement carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility before applying
- Application fee once paid is non-refundable. Applicants, in their own interest, should check their eligibility for specific post before remitting the application fee.
- Applicants applying for more than one post should remit the application fee separately for each post.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the application form will be taken as final.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered of, fabricated and should not suppress any material information
- The name in the application form must be the same as mentioned in the certificate of class Xth. In case the candidate has changed his name subsequent to Xth the evidence to that effect should be submitted at the time of interview.
- Registration for the interview will be held between 8:00 a.m to 11:30 a.m . on the date of interview . Interview fee of Rs. 600/- is to be deposited in cash or through bank draft in favour of NIELIT, New Delhi Centre payable at Delhi.
- The candidates should attach copies of certificates/ mark sheets, Date of Birth certificate, passport size photograph, and experience certificates with the application form and should bring all testimonials/ certificates/ experience certificates in original at the time of interview else they will not be allowed to appear in interview.
- Degrees obtained through Open Universities/Distance Education mode that are approved by DEC and wherever necessary, by AICTE, are recognized for the purpose of employment under Central Government vide Gazette Notification No. 44 dated 1st March 1995.
- The application forms will not be sent by post on request. Incomplete application forms, application forms without supporting documents and the application forms of the candidates who fail to fulfill the eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected and no further queries/ communication will be entertained in this regard.
- Mere appearing in the interview against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that organization in particular or any organization, in general.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing in the interview.
Website www.nielit.in ENQUIRY TELEPHONE: 011-24367714
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 12, 17,18/02/2014
How to Apply: