Company Name: National Institute of Immunology
Position: Ph.D. Programme
Education: M.Pham, ME/M.Tech, MBBS, MSc
Details of Post : .
National Institute of Immunology (NII) invites applications for its Ph.D. Programme.
Cutting-edge research at the Institute encompasses broad interdisciplinary areas – 1) Chemical Biology
2) Genetics and Cell Signaling 3) Immunity and Infection 4) Molecular and Cellular Biology
5) Reproduction and Development 6) Structural and Computational Biology.
NII will select candidates for Ph.D. programme for the academic year 2014-2015 through the followingCHANNELS.
Joint Graduate Entrance Examination in Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JGEEBILS; December 2013)
II. * Joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
* DBT Junior Research Fellowship (DBT-JRF)
IV.* ICMR Junior Research Fellowship (ICMR-JRF)
* Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
* Candidates interested in applying through CHANNELS II to V should have scores available for the corresponding examinations by April 06, 2014 (closing date for applications) and the corresponding fellowships should be valid for activation at least up to July 31, 2014.
Candidates applying for Ph.D. at NII will be short-listed for an interview based on JGEEBILS (December 2013) or their scores/ranks in examinations (CSIR, DBT, ICMR or GATE) mentioned inCHANNELS II to V above. The list of candidates short-listed for interviews shall be available on the website of the Institute as well as on the Notice Board of the Institute by April 14, 2014. Interviews will be held at National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi from June 06 – 08, 2014.
Candidates selected after the final interviews will be enrolled for the Ph.D. programme of NII in academic affiliation with JNU, New Delhi. The programme will start on July 14, 2014.The Institute will provide a Fellowship stipend of Rs.16000/-, 18000/-, 20000/- per month depending on the degree qualifications. Shared hostel accommodation will be available on request.
Women candidates fulfilling the requirements are encouraged to apply
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 06/04/2014
How to Apply: