National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech/ M.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 27.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ARNATAKA, SURATHKAL (Under the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India) MANGALOE-575 025, KARNATAKA|
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from bright, young and research oriented candidates for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)in theprojecttitled “Heavy Metals Removal by adsorption on Melanin Coated Polymer Matrix”sponsored by Department of Science and Technology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India, New Delhi
- Name of the Position Junior Research Fellow
- Qualification M. Tech. (Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering, Industrial Biotechnology, Biochemical Engg & Biotechnology, Environmental Engineering, Industrial Pollution Control, Chemical Plant Design)
- Emoluments: Rs. 25000/per month + 10% HRA (For first twoyears), & Rs. 28000/per month+ 10% HRA for third year (if selected as SRF)
- Age Limit: less than 30 Years
- Duration of the Project: 3 Years
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka)- Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27.04.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka):
Last date for applying: 27-04-2015.Interviews maybescheduledin first or second week of May, 2015.The position is on temporary basis. Eligible candidates maysend their Bio-data to the following address by e-mail.Do give reference of “JRF position for DST/TSG/WP/2014/58” in subject of email
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27.04.2015.