National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Executive through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Lib/ M.Lib can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Executive on or before 28/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Executive|
|Educational Qualification||B.Lib/ M.Lib|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.2.0 Laks – 3.0 Laks/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM), Maharastra|
DETAIL OF NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SECURITIES MARKETS (NISM) JUNIOR EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENT:
NISM invites application for the post of Junior Executive – Knowledge Management, on a contract of one-year period. It can be considered for further extension for five-year contract, subject to performance in this period and availability of vacancy for the position.
- Maximum Age (as on January 01, 2015): 30 years
- Minimum Qualification: Graduation (any stream) + Post-graduate in the Library Science i.e. B.L.I.Sc. is minimum criteria. Master Degree holder in the Library and Information Science / Library Science can also apply.
- Experience: Appropriate knowledge and hand-on experience of working in library (especially academic / book library) will be preferred. However, candidates with outstanding academic achievements without experience may also be considered at a lower stipend/compensation within the band advertised.
- Key Responsibilities: The incumbent will be responsible for the following Key Result Areas Selected candidate will be responsible for various functions in NISM library (at any location) and need to give services to all / various departments in NISM. Person should be able to help current library staff for regular library activities. And also should be able to handle given assignment related to library and data for various projects.
- Other skills: Candidate should be good in – Communication (Oral as well as Written), Handling computers, Surfing for Information searching etc.
- Additional Skill Sets: Team Work – Ability to work under deadlines – Multi Tasking – Proactive and willing to take ownership
- Indicative Annual CTC: Ranging from Rs.2 Lakhs to Rs.3 Lakhs (inclusive of variable pay)
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SECURITIES MARKETS (NISM) – JUNIOR EXECUTIVE POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
HOW TO APPLY FOR JUNIOR EXECUTIVE VACANCY IN NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SECURITIES MARKETS (NISM):
Interested candidates may apply online in the prescribed format along with their detailed CV. Last date for receiving applications is 28th January 2015.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/01/2015