National Institute of Technology (NIT ARUNACHAL PRADESH) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Registrar & More Vacancies with B.E/ B.Tech/ Graduate/ Post Graduate holders
|Company name||National Institute of Technology (NIT ARUNACHAL PRADESH)|
|Posts||Assistant Registrar & More Vacancies|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ Graduate/ Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||05 Posts|
|Application Last date||30/10/2014|
Details of Post :
Assistant Registrar & More Vacancies
- Registrar (On short term contract only) — By Nomination from Directors of NITsIITs and VCs of Central Universities will be accepted only. (Nomination form is available in www.nitapin.) – One Post.
- Assistant Registrar – Academic) – One Post
- Junior Assistant / Technical Assistant / Technician (01 Post out of available post in any technical grade will be reserved for Development and after physically handicap candidate) (Disciplines for Technical Assistant : CSE/ME/CE/ECE) & Multitasking Staff.
How to apply :
Last Date of Receiving Application is 30.10.2014 (3:00 PM).
Other terms & conditions for all posts as mentioned above
- ANY PERSONAL COMMUNICATION, MEETING, Recommendation letter ETC. WILL DISQUALIFY the candidature of the candidates concerned, in all cases
- For eligibility criteria, candidates may go through the Institutes website http/www.nitapin in respective Cases.
- Each application at SNo. 1, 2.1 & 2.2 should accompany with a DD for & 1000- (Rupees one thousand only) drawn in favour of National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh, payable at SBI, Nirjuli (code9535) an for SCST candidates & 600- Rupees six hundred only) DD may be attached with the application form. Payment by RTGSBank to bank (Director, NIT, A. Ac 32043127339, Name: SBI, Nirjuli, Code : 09535 (Nirjuli) and Swift Code : SBIN0009535) deposit is also acceptable subject to sending a copy of bank receipt signed by bank authority with seal along with the application.
- NOAPPLICATION FEE is required for other posts.
- Applications should be sent by registered / speed post under confidential Cover to The Confidential Assistant, Miss Abi Tayeng) National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh, Yupia 791112, District: Papumpare, Arunachal Pradesh
- Any late due to postal delay / delivery delay will be not the responsibility of the Institute.
- Only short listed candidates for post at SN 1, 2.1 & 22 will be called for interview with admissible TA (1ll AC Class Train & Bus fare with verification of tickets on shortest route) for final selection no TADA is admissible on foreign route. For others position if at all interview is held, no such reimbursement is admissible.
- In all cases, rules of CCS visa-vis those of NIT, A.P will be applicable.
- In case of any dispute, decision of NIT Authority will be final and binding.
- Except in special cases, a minimum number of eligible applicants is required for conducting interview / making panel.
- As the Institute is newly established, for all posts no special Cabin / Chair & Tables / other support as desirable may be provided. Neither there is any promotional scheme for higher post other than direct recruitment. Initial disadvantage should be part of working.
- Submitted documents of the candidates MAY BE VERIFIED from original sources and particularly Distance Course / Certificates from Private Universities / Institutes to be verified from UGC / AICTE.
- The rules made for shortlisting and interview by shortlisting committed and interviewing board respectively will be final and upto respective board only.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.10.2014