National Investigation Agency (NIA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Superintendent of Police through recruitment notification – National Investigation Agency (NIA) Recruitment 2015 – NO.E-41/03/DA/DSP/2015/NIA/8755. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Investigation Agency (NIA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Superintendent of Police Job on or before 11/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Investigation Agency (NIA)
Vacancy Name : Deputy Superintendent of Police
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 13 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 11/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Investigation Agency (NIA), New Delhi – 110011
Detail of National Investigation Agency (NIA) Deputy Superintendent of Police Recruitment:
- Name of the Post Deputy Superintendent of Police (Dy SP)
- No of Posts 13* Posts for deputation (*subject to variation depending on vacancies) Classification of the post General Central Service Group ‘A’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
- Scale of pay PB-3 (Rs 15,600-39,100/-) with Grade Pay Rs 5400/ DA, HRA, TPT & Other allowances As admissible under the Central Government orders from time to time. Special Incentive Allowance 25% of basic pay and DA thereon.
- Eligibility Criteria for deputation to NIA Officers of the Central Government or the State Government or the Union Territories: (a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department: or – (ii) with 2 years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in post in the Pay Band-2 (Rs 9300–34800) with Grade Pay Rs 4800 or equivalent in the parent cadre/ department: or (iii) With 3 years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in post in the Pay Band-2 (Rs 9300–34800) with Grade Pay Rs.4600 or equivalent in the parent cadre/ department: and (b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experiences: (i) Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university; and (ii) 3 years’ experience in handling of cases of investigation of criminal cases, or intelligence work including counter terrorism operation or imparting training in counter terrorism.
Note 1:- The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion. Note 2:- Period of deputation, including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed 03 years. Note 3:- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications. Note 4:- For the purpose of appointment on deputation / absorption basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 1st January 2006 (the date from which the revised pay structure based on the 6th Central Pay Commission recommendation has been extended) shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the Pay Commission except where there has been merger of more than one prerevised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay or pay scale, and where this benefit will extend only for the post for which that grade pay or pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any upgradation. S/he shall be required to move across the country for investigation of the cases/ P.E. and to collect intelligence. S/he shall be required to carry out operations related to NIA cases as and when required. S/he shall prepare different reports i.e. progress reports, final reports, investigation reports and charge sheet from time to time and submission of the same to supervisory officers. S/he shall ensure collection of IRs of terrorists involved in various incidents in his/her jurisdiction and also interview the terrorists lodged in various jails to elicit further information. S/he shall monitor all national security related developments and activities of extremists/militants roups/fundamentalist outfits/left wing extremists within his/her jurisdiction as per orders. S/he shall interrogate or get interrogated all terrorists/ LWE/ fundamentalist pertaining to his/her jurisdiction and prepare dossiers on them as per requirements. S/he shall prepare up to date notes on various militants’ outfits giving background, ideology, incidents, area of influence, modus operandi, cadre strength, weapon holding, supporters, sympathizers etc. as per requirement of the organisations. S/he shall visit the various states in his/her area of responsibility and liaise with state ATS and security agencies to establish a good working relationship with them. S/he shall raise sources and develop well placed contacts in his/her jurisdiction for collecting intelligence as per the task assigned by the organisation. S/he shall also make efforts to collect intelligence relating to cases being investigated by the NIA. Besides having overall awareness of the Security situation obtaining in the country and activities of various militant/fundamentalist outfits, each Dy SP will try to develop domain knowledge in areas relating to which cases are being investigated by him/her. To pursue the cases in the courts after finalization of the charge sheet till its completion. All important witnesses and important bail applications must be attended by the officer. S/he shall perform any other duties as assigned to him/her from time by his/her supervisory Officer.
- Deputation The other terms and conditions of deputation will be governed as laid down in the Govt. of India, DoP&T OM No. 6/08/2009-Estt(PAY-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
Selection Procedure for National Investigation Agency (NIA) – Deputy Superintendent of Police Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deputy Superintendent of Police Vacancy in National Investigation Agency (NIA) :
- The eligibility criteria (educational qualification, experience, etc.) are furnished in the enclosed Annexure-I. The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
- It is requested that the above advertisement may kindly be circulated among all Departments/Institutions/Offices under your charge and also hosted on their websites. The nominations of eligible officers along with following documents should reach to the DIG(Adm), NIA HQ, 7th Floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110001 through proper channel within O2 months from the date of publication of this item in “Employment News’.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/9/2015
National Investigation Agency (NIA) Recruitment 2014 – NO.E-41/03/DA/DSP/2015/NIA/8755.
Click Here For More Details