National Jute Manufactures Corporation Limited (NJMC) invites application for the recruitment of Executive Engineer & More Vacancies with Graduate/ Post Graduate Diploma, B.E/ B.Tech,CS, LLB, MBA/ CA/ ICWA educational background
|Company name||National Jute Manufactures Corporation Limited (NJMC)|
|Posts||Executive Engineer & More Vacancies|
|Qualification||Graduate/ Post Graduate Diploma, B.E/ B.Tech,CS, LLB, MBA/ CA/ ICWA|
|Total Vacancy||05 Posts|
|Application Last date||15 Nov 2014|
Details of Post :
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy|
|Company Secretary||CS, preferably with LLB Degree from a reputed institute and with at least 5 years’ working experience in public limited company preferably government/ semi-government||1|
|Executive Engineer||BE Civil with 10 – 20 years’ experience in manufacturing industries. The experience in Jute Industry and knowledge of Computer shall be preferred||1|
|Chief Technical Officer||Graduate/Post Graduate Diploma in Jute or Textile Technology from leading Universities preferably with MBA from reputed institution and with 15 – 20 years’ experience, out of which minimum 5 years should be as Head of Works with experience in execution of projects in modernization/ up-gradation of Jute Mills||1|
|Executive (Materials)||Graduate Engineer (preferably in Mechanical (Engineering) and preferably with Post-Graduate Diploma in Material Management. Should have 10-15 years’ related experience preferably in PSUs and Govt. Sector with experience in / exposure to Public Procurement Policies/ Procedures||1|
|Executive (Finance):||ICWA/CA/CMA with 15 – 20 years’ experience in the relevant field preferably in Jute Industry. Knowledge of computer is essential||1|
The selection process shall be based on Personal Interview. The eligible short – listed candidates’ based on initial scrutiny will be called for interview. Suitable communications in this regard will be sent to the candidates individually. No TA/DA is applicable for the candidates appearing for the interview. Individual candidates after selection will have to sign a service contract/agreement with NJMC.
SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS WITH THE APPLICATION :
- Scanned latest colour passport size photograph to be attached with CV.
- Scanned attested copy of age proof.
- Candidates belonging to Ex- Serviceman category are required to furnish scanned attested copies of certificates in support of their claim.
- Scanned copies of last salary drawn and a self-declaration in regard to benefits & perquisites drawn.
- Please indicate expected salary and benefits in the Curriculum Vitae.
- Affidavit stating that the Candidate has no criminal case pending against him in any Court of Law and he has not been prosecuted for any offence in last five years.
- In case of online application please indicate the job title and code as mentioned in details, for application by post clearly mark the job title and code on the envelope as well as the application
How to apply:
Application must reach NJMC Ltd on or before 15th Nov., 2014 . Interested eligible candidates may apply through E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or By Post to the following address: National JuteManufactures Corporation Limited Chartered Bank Buildings, 2nd Floor, 4, NetajiSubhas Road, Kolkata- 700 001
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 15.11.2014