National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)Recruitment 2015 – Employment Notification Number: 01/2015 Notification Date: 05/02/2015. Candidates who have completed 8th/ ITI/ Graduate/ Diploma/ M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the newrecruitment notification from National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Officer & More Vacancies Job on or before10.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Officer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Not Pursuing Graduation/ ITI/ Any Graduate/ Diploma/ M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||311 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NMDC Limited, Donimalai Iron Ore Mine, Donimalai Township- 583118, Sandur (Tq), Ballari (Dist), Karnataka State|
DETAIL OF NATIONAL MINERAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED (NMDC) JUNIOR OFFICER & MORE VACANCIES RECRUITMENT:
NMDC Limited, a Navaratna Public Sector Company under the Ministry of Steel, Govt. of India invites applications from prospective candidates of Indian National for the following posts in Donimalai Iron Ore Mine and Pellet Plant of DIOM Complex, Donimalai-583118, Dist-Ballari, Karnataka:
|Junior Officer||20||Junior Officer (Mechanical) Trainee 12 (UR-6, OBC-3, SC-1, ST-2) A Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute. OR A three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute For Degree candidates no Experience and for Diploma candidates five years experience in the relevant field 2 Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee 3 (UR-1 OBC-2) A Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute. Preferable:Electrical Supervisory Certificate (Mining) OR A three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute with Electrical Supervisory Certificate (Mining) of competency as per Karnataka State Electricity Board Rules. For Degree candidates no Experience and for Diploma candidates five years experience in the relevant field 3 Junior Officer (Civil) Trainee 2 (UR-1 OBC-1) A Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute. OR A three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute For Degree candidates no Experience and for Diploma candidates five years experience in RCC works, Structural Fabrication and Erection for Plant, Building,Workshops, conveyors e.t.c in the relevant field 4 Junior Officer ( Geology) Trainee 2 (UR-1 SC-1) M.Sc / M.Sc (Tech)/M.Tech in Geology/Applied Geology/ Exploration Geology from Recognized University/ Institute. One year Post qualification experience in Geological mapping, Sampling OR Mining related Industry. 5 Junior Officer ( Horticulture) Trainee 1 (UR) Post Graduate Degree in Science(M.Sc) with Agriculture/ Horticulture or B.Sc Agriculture/ Horticulture of 4 years OR B.Sc ( 3 years)+PG Diploma in Agriculture/Horticulture. One year experience in relevant field.||`15000-3%- 38000(JO)|
|HEM Operator Gr I||25||HEM Operator Gr I Trainee) (RS-6) 20 (UR- 10 OBC-5, SC-3, ST-2) Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engg./ Automobile Engg with Heavy Vehicle Driving License (HVDL) Relevant experience of minimum one year in Operation of Heavy earth moving vehicle will be preferred. 7 HEM Mechanic Gr I (Trainee) (RS-6) 5 (UR-2 OBC-2, SC-1) Three years Diploma in Mechanical / Instrumentation Engg. with Heavy Vehicle Driving License (HVDL) Relevant experience of minimum one year in Operation & Maintenance of Pellet Plant will be preferred.||12780-3%- 22520(RS-6)|
|Mechanic-CumOperator Gr I||30||Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engg. with Heavy Vehicle Driving License (HVDL). Relevant experience of minimum one year in Operation & Maintenance of Pellet Plant will be preferred||12780-3%- 22520(RS-6)|
|Electrician Gr I (Trainee) (RS-6)||14||Three years Diploma in Electrical Engg with Heavy Vehicle Driving License (HVDL) and statutory certificate issued under Karnataka (Licensing of Electrical Contractors and grant of Certificates of Competency and permits to electrical supervisors and wiremen)Rules 1976 . Relevant experience of minimum one year in Operation & Maintenance of Pellet Plant will be preferred||12780-3%- 22520(RS-6)|
|Technician Gr I (Electronics) (Trainee) (RS-6)||1||Three years Diploma in Electronics Engg. Relevant experience of minimum one year in Operation & Maintenance of Pellet Plant will be preferred||12780-3%- 22520(RS-6)|
|Quality Control Assistant Gr-III (Trainee) (RS-4)||6||Graduate in B Sc (Chemistry/Geology) One year experience in sampling work is essential||12030–3%- 21220 (RS-4)|
|Junior Assistant Gr III (Trainee) (RS-3)||35||Graduate in Arts / Science/ Commerce / Business Mngt. from a recognized University / Institute and a minimum Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English and/or Hindi language. Desirable: 1.Knowledge of typing in Kannada Language. 2.Knowledge of Computer/ telex/ Fax/ Photocopying and other office equipment operations. One year experience in typing and clerical is essential||11670-3%- 20600 (RS-3)|
|Assistant Lab Technician Gr III (Trainee) (RS-3)||3||Graduate in science + Certificate/Diploma in Medical Lab Technician (or) Xth board exam pass + Certificate / Diploma in Medical Lab Technician 2 years out of which atleast 1 year as Lab Technician in case of Graduates and 5 years out of which 4 years of lab Technician in case of Xth board exam pass||11670-3%- 20600 (RS-3)|
|Maintenance Assistant||148||TI in the trades of Fitter, Mill Wright Fitter(MWF), Welder, Pump Mechanic(PM), Plumber(P),Turner, Auto-Electrician, Diesel Mechanic, Motor Mechanic and Machinist. Desirable: Light Vehicle Driving License(LVDL) Relevant experience of minimum one year in Maintenance of Pellet Plant will be preferred.||11330-3%- 20000 (RS-2)|
|Field Attendant (Trainee) (RS-1)||24||Middle/8th Passed or ITI||`11000-3%- 19410 (RS-1)|
|Ward Attendant (Female/Male) Gr-II (Trainee ) (RS-1)||5||Middle/8th Passed One year experience in a Hospital Ward is essential||11000-3%- 19410 (RS-1)|
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR NATIONAL MINERAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED (NMDC) – JUNIOR OFFICER & MORE VACANCIES POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in therecruitment notification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JUNIOR OFFICER & MORE VACANCIES VACANCY IN NATIONAL MINERAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED (NMDC):
- The closing date of receipt of the applications is 10.03.2015. Applications received after 10.03.2015 will not be considered.
- Age as on closing date of receipt of applications should not be more than 35 years for General Category candidates applying for the posts in JO scale and 30 years for the General Category candidates applying for the posts in RS scales. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates shall be as per Govt. of India guidelines (SC/ST- 5 years and OBC (Non Creamy layer) – 3 years).
- Age is relaxable up to 10 years for PWD candidates from General category, 15 years for PWD candidates from SC/ST and 13 years for PWD candidates from OBC. The above age limit is inclusive of upper age limit applicable for Persons with Disabilities as per Govt. orders.
- Only such persons would be eligible for the benefit of reservation/relaxation under PWD quota who suffers from not less than 40% of relevant disabilities such as OL-one leg affected (R and/or L), OA-one arm affected (R or L), BL-both legs affected but not arms, D- the deaf, PD-partially deaf, PBpartially blind, B-blind . For availing this benefit a candidate has to submit a disability certificate issued by Competent Authority in prescribed format as Annexure – I and also be downloaded from www.nmdc.co.in/Careers. Further, the category of such persons of PwD(OL/PD/PB) should also be indicated.
- The qualifications (Degree / Diploma / ITI / SSLC/ Middle or 8th standard) prescribed for the posts should be of Regular and Full Time course from a recognized University / Institution.
- The OBC certificate submitted by the candidate should have been obtained within six months before the closing date of receiving of applications as per the orders contained in (i) Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pensions Department of Personnel & Training, New Delhi, OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt(SCT) dated 8.9.93 and should clearly indicate that the candidate does not belong to persons / sections (Creamy Layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the Schedule of the above referred Office Memorandum dated 08.09.1993 and also belongs to the community listed as OBC by Government of India. BLANK FORMAT FOR OBC (NON-CREAMY LAYER) CERTIFICATE IS IN ANNEXURE AND CAN ALSO BE DOWNLOADED FROM NMDC WEBSITE www.nmdc.co.in/Careers. The candidates who submit the OBC certificate other than in Central format and the candidates who claim OBC in application without enclosing proof of the OBC certificate (Central format) will be considered as General Category.
- The last date for reckoning eligibility of candidates in respect of age, qualification, experience, claim for caste/community, etc., shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
- The selection process will consist of: – Stage-I: Written Test, Stage-II: Skill test for Jr Assistant Trainees only / Physical ability test for Field Attendant Trainees only and Stage-III: Interview.In the selection process, a candidate has to secure maximum marks in the Written Test and rank sufficiently higher to be called for Stage-II and/or Stage-III of the selection process as the case may be.
- Merely qualifying in the Written Test, Skill test / Physical ability test and Interview will not entitle a candidate for appointment in the company since the final selection would depend on inter-alia the number of vacancies in various categories and relative performance.
- The Management reserves the right to fix criteria of qualifications, experience, etc., for calling the candidates for Written Test. The decision of the NMDC Limited., DIOM, in this regard, will be final. After screening of the applications, the shortlisted candidates as decided by the management will be called for Written Test. Only those candidates who qualify in the Written Test can be called for Skill Test / Physical ability test and/or Interview.
- Candidates attending for Written test/ Skill test / Physical eligibility test will have to appear the test at their own expense. However, out-station SC/ST/PwD candidates will be paid 2nd Class Railway / Bus fare on production of Railway / Bus tickets by the shortest route as per rules. All the outstation candidates called for Interview will be reimbursed to-and-fro 2nd class Train or Bus fare by the shortest route on production of Railway/Bus tickets.
- Candidates selected for the above posts will be placed initially as a “Trainee”. The period of training, monthly stipend during the training period and regular pay scales after successful completion of training
- 3. On successful completion of training, candidates will be placed on “Probation” as per the rules of the NMDC Limited and will be placed in the regular scale of pay. After placing in the regular scale of pay , in addition to the Basic Pay and Dearness Allowance, the candidates will be eligible for other Allowances under cafeteria approach limited to 47% Basic Pay for JO scale posts and 42% of Basic Pay for RS scale posts. In addition to this, Free Medical Facilities, Leave Encashment, special allowance, Incentive payment, Gratuity and Pension (EPS-95), Provident Fund, etc., shall be admissible as per Company Rules in force from time to time.
- Application fee: Application should be accompanied by a non-refundable crossed Demand Draft for `100/-( Rupees hundred only) for the posts in JO scale and `50/- (Rupees fifty only) for the posts in RS scale, drawn in favour of NMDC Limited, Donimalai Iron Ore Mine, payable at State Bank of Mysore, Donimalai / Canara Bank, Donimalai. Demand Draft is not necessary for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- CANDIDATE SHOULD WRITE HIS NAME, DATE OF BIRTH AND POST APPLIED ON THE BACK SIDE OF THE DEMAND DRAFT.
- 6. Candidates working in Government / Quasi Government Services / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel or produce NOC from their present employer at the time of Skill Test/Physical Test/Interview. Otherwise, such candidates, on their selection, will be allowed to join on production of proper relieving order after acceptance of their resignation by their respective organizations.
- NMDC Limited reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this advertisement or part of this advertisement at any point of time and the discretion of the Management in this regard shall be final.
- Candidates are required to super scribe on the envelop, The Employment Notification No., Name of the post for which they are applying for while sending the application. Otherwise it may be liable to rejection.
- Candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate application forms for each post with the prescribed application fee. Applying for more than one post in single application form will render the application ineligible/invalid.
- Interested candidates may download the application format from NMDC website www.nmdc.co.in/Careers or send their neatly typed application on plain paper strictly as per the prescribed format.
- The APPLICATION IN PRESCRIBED FORMAT should be sent along with self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience, caste (in case SC/ST/OBC), disability certificate (in case of PWD candidates),HVDL/LVDL/statutory certificate for electricians (wherever necessary) and 3 Nos. self-attested recent Passport size photographs so as to reach the Assistant General Manager(Per), NMDC Limited, Donimalai Iron Ore Mine, Donimalai Township- 583118, Sandur (Tq), Ballari (Dist), Karnataka State on or before 10.03.2015 Applications received after 10.03.2015 or incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected. The Management of NMDC Limited. will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Applications should be sent by Ordinary post only. No application will be received by hand delivery.
- No correspondence will be entertained in respect of matter concerning shortlisting/selection/test/ interview/appointment. Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10.03.2015
National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) Recruitment 2015 – Employment Notification Number: 01/2015 Notification Date: 05/02/2015