National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO. 01/2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma, B.Sc, 10th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 8/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, B.sc, 10TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||34 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||8/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||DY.MANAGER (PERSONNEL)R&P, NMDC Limited, BAILADILA IRON ORE MINE, KIRANDUL COMPLEX, POST. KIRANDUL, DIST. SOUTH BASTAR DANTEWADA, (CHATTISGARH), PIN-494556|
Detail of National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
NMDC Limited a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Govt of India and multi locational, multi product and consistently profit making Mining & Mineral Exploration Organization with more than 12,000 crore turnover is in the process of massive expansion and diversification activities both in India and abroad. The Company is having its iron ore mines located in Bailadila Chhattisgarh, Bellary, Karnataka and Diamond Mining Project in Panna, Madhya Pradesh etc. The Company is also setting up an Integrated Steel Plant at Nagarnar near Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh State and a pellet Plant at Donimalai, Karnataka State. NMDC is now inviting applications from suitable persons for following posts to be deployed in its Bailadila Iron Ore Mine, Kirandul Complex, South Bastar Dantewada (C.G.)
|SNO||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Qualification & Experience|
|1||HEM (Mechanic) Gr.I (Trainee)/ MCO Gr. I (Trainee) (RS-06 Scale)||9||Essential Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Three Years Course) Desirable (i) Should possess a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving licence.|
|2||Electrician Grade I (Trainee) (RS-06 Scale)||4||Essential Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Three Years Course) Desirable (i) Should possess Industrial Electrical Installation licence and any one out of Domestic/Overhead /underground licences. (ii) Should possess a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving licence.|
|3||Electronic Technician Gr.II (Trainee) (RS-06 Scale)||1||Essential Diploma in Electronics Engineering (Three Years Course) Desirable (i) Should possess Industrial Electrical Installation licence and any one out of Domestic/Overhead /underground licences. (ii) Should possess a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving licence.|
|4||JUNIOR STENOGRAPHER GR. III (TRAINEE) (RS-04 SCALE)||3||Qualification: i) Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce from a recognized University/Institute. ii) Pass in Lower Grade English Shorthand and Higher Grade English type-writing examination from Board of Technical Education or its equivalent qualification duly recognized by Government authorities. Candidates should have minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English shorthand and 40 words per minute in English typewriting. Typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi language, Knowledge of computer /telex/Fax/Xerox and other Office equipment operation is desirable. Candidates having working experience as LDC-Typist/Stenographer will be preferred.|
|5||Assistant Physiotherapist Grade – III (Trainee) (RS-03 Scale)||1||Qualification : Bechelors Degree in Physiotherapy (BPT) from a recognized University / Institute. Post Qualification Experience Three years relevent experence in large Hospital/Nursing Home.|
|6||Assistant Lab Technician Grade-III (Trainee) (RS-03 Scale)||2||Qualification : 10th Board Exam pass / Graduate in Science with recognized Certificate/Diploma in Medical Lab. Technician. Post Qualification Experience Two years out of which at least one year as Lab.Tech. in case of Graduates and 5 years out of which four years as Lab. Technician in case of 10th Board Exam pass.|
|7||Assistant Pharmacist GradeIII (Trainee) (RS-03 Scale)||1||Qualification : 10th Board Exam pass / Graduate in Science with recognized Certificate/Diploma in Pharmacy or Degree in Pharmacy. Post Qualification Experience 3 years as Compounder / Pharmacist in a Hospital in the case of Degree / or Graduate with Diploma and six years in case of 10th Board Exam pass with Diploma / Certificate.|
|8||Junior Assistant Gr.III (Trainee) (RS-03 Scale)||13||Qualification : Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce and minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute in English and/or Hindi Type writing with Post Qualification Experience : One year post qualification experience in typing and clerical works. Desirable : Knowledge in Computer Application in Office work.|
- Upper age limit as on 08/05/2015 for UR candidates should be 30 years. Relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates,
- Age Relaxation for Persons with Disabilities (Physically Handicapped)/Ex Sevicemen as per Govt. of India guidelines.
STIPEND DURING TRAINING/ PAY SCALE:
|Post||Stipend payable during training period||Pay scale on completion of Training.|
|Sl.No. (1), (2), & (3)||13000/- p.m.||13500/- p.m.||12780-3%-22520/- (RS-6 scale)|
|Sl.No. (4)||12000/- p.m.||12500/- p.m.||12030-3%-21220/- (RS-4 scale)|
|Sl.No. (5), (6), (7), & (8)||12000/- p.m||12500/- p.m.||11670-3%-20600/- (RS-3 scale)|
- The cut off date for reckoning educational qualification, experience and age etc will be 08/05/2015.
- While applying for above post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility and other criteria mentioned above as on the cut off date and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects.
- Candidates appearing for written test/skill test will come at their own expense. However, outstation SC/ST/PwDs/Ex-serviceman candidates will be paid TA of second class Railway/ Bus fare on production of Railway /Bus tickets by shortest route as per rules.
- All the outstation candidates called for Interview will be reimbursed to – and – fro single 2nd class Train or Bus fare by the Shortest route subject to production of proof of inward journey.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/PWD/Ex-servicemen category should enclose a copy of permanent Certificate in the Govt. prescribed proforma. The OBC certificate submitted by the candidate shall be obtained within 06 months and as per the orders contained in Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public grievance and Pensions, New Delhi, Office Memorandum No.36012/22/93-Estt(SCT) dated 08.09.93 and should clearly indicating that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (Creamy Layer) as mentioned in column-3 of the Schedule of the above referred Office Memorandum dated 8.9.93 and also belong to the community listed as OBC by Government of India as per latest directives issued by Government of India.
- During recruitment process, if any information provided by the candidate is found incorrect/incomplete or it is not conformity with eligibility criteria as specified in the advertisement for the above post or if it is found that candidate has concealed/ distorted any material information their candidature will be cancelled at any stage during the recruitment process or even after selection.
- Application received after due date shall not be entertained. Management is not responsible for any postal delay.
- The corporation reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the advertisement in part or full at any point of time.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/ interview/appointment. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Applications should be accompanied by a crossed Demand Draft for 50/- (Rupees Fifty only) drawn in favour of JGM(Finance), BIOM, Kirandul Complex, Kirandul payable at State Bank of India, Kirandul in respect of General and OBC candidates. Demand Draft is not necessary for SC/ST/Exservicemen/PWD.
- Candidates working in Government/Quasi Government services/Public Sector undertakings/or Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview. Further, candidates have to ensure themselves that they fulfill al the eligibility criteria and non fulfillment of the same will make them liable for cancellation of candidature if found at any stage.
- The envelope containing Application Form must be clearly superscribed in bold letters as – “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF :________________________ CATEGORY:____;”
Selection Procedure for National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)- Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 8/5/2015.
- The Selection for the posts of Sl no. 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 & 7 will be through Written Test and Interview and for the posts of Sl No. 4 and 8 will be through Written test, Skill test and Interview . The prescribed qualifications are minimum and an enhanced qualification does not entitle candidates to be called for written test/ Skill Test/Interview. Where the number of applications received in response to advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to call all the candidates for written test/ Skill Test/ Interview. The corporation reserves the right to alter/ fix the criteria for calling the candidates on the basis of qualification, experience, if any, etc depending upon the number of applications received. After screening the applications, the candidates will be called for written test.
- In the selection process, a candidate has to secure minimum marks in the written test/skill Test and rank sufficiently higher to be called for further selection process. The minimum marks will be decided by the Corporation based on the performance of the candidate in the written test/skill Test. However, since the final selection would depend on the number of vacancies as also relative performance, merely qualifying in the written test, skill test and personal interview, will not entitle a candidate for appointment in the Corporation.
How to apply for Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC):
Interested candidates may send their neatly typed applications on plain paper setting out (1) Post applied for (2) Applicant’s Name (3) Father’s/Husband’s name (4) Sex (5) Date of birth & Age (in figures and words) (6) Present Address (7) Permanent Address (8) Email id/Mobile No. (9) Caste (if SC/ST/OBC(Non Creamy Layer), attach certificate from Competent Authority) (10)Marital Status (11) Qualifications (Academic & Technical) with year of passing, name of School/College/University, division & percentage of marks obtained, etc. * [for the post of Jr. Steno Gr. III Trainee & Jr.Assistant Grade-III Trainee & (Sl No. 4 & 8) candidates should enclose recognized qualification in Typing, Computer and Shorthand Certificates] (12) Experience (13) State and district to which originally belong (14) Other information (15) Declaration with signature etc., along with self attested copies of all certificates and testimonials and recent passport size photograph so as to reach the DY.MANAGER (PERSONNEL)R&P, NMDC Limited, BAILADILA IRON ORE MINE, KIRANDUL COMPLEX, POST. KIRANDUL, DIST. SOUTH BASTAR DANTEWADA, (CHATTISGARH), PIN-494556 on or before 08/05/2015. Applications incomplete in any respect or applications without required attested/self attested copies of all required certificates will be rejected.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 8/5/2015
National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO. 01/2015.