National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officer/ Assistant Manager through recruitment notification Candidates who have completed Graduate / Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitmentnotification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Officer/ Assistant Manager job on or before 23/12/2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||National Payments Corporation of India
||Officer/ Assistant Manager
||Any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate
|Application Last date
Details of Post :
|Name of Post
||# of Vacancy
|Officer/ Assistant Manager
- Age as on 01.12.2014: Preferably 22 to 28yearss
- Educational Qualification
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Facilities Management /Logistics.
- Experience Minimum post qualification experience of 2-4 years in relevant area managing end to end Administration & Facilities function.
- Key Responsibilities: Facility Management
- Sourcing & Identification of Vendors
- Budgetary control
- Inter office Transfers
- Office vehicle & related services
- Office parking slots for employee Vehicle Park
- Travel Ticketing & Logistics
- Vehicle arrangements (International & Domestic / intercity)
- FOREX arrangement
- Travel Insurance
- General Administration
- Guarding Service Contract Management – Managing the vendor relationship, ensuring KPIs and SLAs are in place with them.
- House Keeping
- Liaison with Vendors & Building owner for related services
- Modular Furniture
- Security & Surveillance
- Security Services Management, ensuring the right trained/qualified security personnel are recruited and monitoring their on-going performance
- Ensuring all material movement within site is handled smoothly, with appropriate records.
- Investigating and reporting of physical security incidents in the centre to Functional Head.
- CCTV / Physical Security
- Access Control
- Event Management
- Day-to-day affairs
- Essential Knowledge:
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Ability to handle emergency situations.
- Decision making skills
- Good interpersonal skills and customer service orientation.
- Good communication skills (written & spoken)
- Past experience in people and resource management
||As per rules
Selection Procedure for National Payments Corporation of India – Officer/ Assistant Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/12/2014.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure mentioned in the recruitmentnotification.
How to apply for Officer/ Assistant Manager vacancy in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI):
The eligibility criteria can be relaxed for the candidates with strong domain knowledge and experience.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job: 23/12/2014
MORE DETAILS HERE FOR THIS JOB
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB