Thanks For Subscribing With Us! Check your Mail & Click Confirmation Link,To get the Latest Job Updates
NATIONAL PAYMENTS CORPORATION OF INDIA (NPCI) RECRUITMENT 2015 – 01 VACANCY – HEAD & VICE PRESIDENT –ACH/CTS TECHNOLOGY
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notificationfor the recruitment of Head & Vice President –ACH/CTS Technology through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completedB.E / B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Head & Vice President –ACH/CTS Technology Job on or before 16.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
||Head & Vice President –ACH/CTS Technology
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||National Payments Corporation of India, Chennai
DETAIL OF NATIONAL PAYMENTS CORPORATION OF INDIA (NPCI) HEAD & VICE PRESIDENT –ACH/CTS TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT:
- Position: Head & Vice President –ACH/CTS Technology
- Number of Positions: One
- Place of posting: Chennai
- Age as on 01.01.2015: Preferably between 35 years and 45 years
||B.E / B.Tech or equivalent in (IT, Computers or Electronics & Telecommunication) / M.sc / MCA, with relevant experience in Banking and Payment Systems.
||Minimum post-qualification experience of over 15 years in relevant area, with leadership exposure on deployment and Management under Banking and Payment Domains.
- Responsible for the PAN India CTS rollout and technology support. Managing 3 Grids at Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai and the DR site at Hyderabad and the National Archival Applications.
- Responsible for the National level rollout, technical certification and support of the National Automated Clearing House (NACH) systems.
- Will be responsible for a team of 50+ people comprising of internal and external resources responsible for various activities like New requirement delivery, Production Support and Bank Certifications for on-boarding.
- Should be able to Plan and coordinate all aspects of technical projects from initiation through delivery, implementation and maintenance in this business vertical.
- Manage project initiation activities that include identifying requirements form business team to meet needs and goals, evaluate existing solution / arrangement, verify necessary contract obligations and come up with solution to meet business needs and goals.
- Ensure requirements for internal technology projects align to organization mission, vision and operational standards.
- Develop, define and execute project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets and deliverables.
- Identify needed resources for projects, defines and assigns major project roles.
- Coordinate activities and tasks among project team members, internal departments and vendor/subcontractor organizations as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints, and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope.
- Assign and monitor work of project team, providing technical and analytical support and direction.
- Interface with business team, external vendors and internal teams on technical matters as needed.
- Manage project risks, issues / problems, and activity progress to ensure project goals (e.g., deadline, scope and quality) are achieved. Assists with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.
- Manage the interaction with vendor/subcontractor, and track and review vendor/subcontractor deliverables, appropriate for the project.
- Ensure documentations, developing internal skills and conduct periodical training for developing a strong team with internal domain knowledge for application support.
- Establish strong internal process to support and maintain service level commitments for application uptime.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR NATIONAL PAYMENTS CORPORATION OF INDIA (NPCI) – HEAD & VICE PRESIDENT –ACH/CTS TECHNOLOGY POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16.02.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR HEAD & VICE PRESIDENT –ACH/CTS TECHNOLOGY VACANCY IN NATIONAL PAYMENTS CORPORATION OF INDIA (NPCI):
Last date to apply online is 16.02.2015
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16.02.2015