National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager (IMPS Product) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech / BE / MCA /MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Manager (IMPS Product) Job on or before 16th January, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
||Manager (IMPS Product)
|| B.E/B.Tech / MCA/MBA/PGDM
|Total No of Vacancy
|| 01 Post
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|| 16th January, 2015
|Address for the Job Vacancy
|| National Payment Corporation of India in Goregaon East, Mumbai – 400063
DETAIL OF NATIONAL PAYMENTS CORPORATION OF INDIA (NPCI) MANAGER (IMPS PRODUCT) RECRUITMENT:
- Position: Manager – IMPS Product
- Number of Positions: One
- Place of posting: Mumbai
- Age as on 15.01.2015: Preferably between 28 years and 35 years
||B.Tech / BE / MCA /MBA with relevant experience in Internet & mobile payments.
||Minimum qualification experience of 5-8 years in relevant area, out which minimum 3 years should be in Mobile / Digital Payments Area.
- Ownership of the NUUP product proposition including processes, launch facilitation of new functionalities and product enhancement. Overall relationship management with the vendor(s) managing the NUUP platform and the member banks on boarding on the NUUP platform.
- Conceiving the products basis market research & creating base document for approvals followed up by Product documents and taking approvals from the Product Committee & all the internal stakeholders to ensure seamless launch of the products & processes.
- Ownership of the Certification for the existing products and deepening of the channels for the existing banks across the entire IMPS proposition. The product ownership includes all the sub-sets such as P2P, P2A, P2U across all channels such as Internet Banking, Mobile, IVR, branch banking, NUUP, PPI channel etc.
- Review of certification process & monitoring delays & slippages if any. Review of the Certification team to ensure that there are no slippages and process improvement advise to keep on-boardiong of members on track.
- Ownership of driving the Merchant payments across the banks and other channels. Assess & evaluate the existing processes around Merchant payments to ensure that the processes can be bettered to provide for better experience & resultant business expansion to the members & the end customers. Overall Process simplification.
- New Product development – Testing & Implementation, Coordination with Operations/Technology teams for the day-to-day issues/process enhancement, Operations & Technology coordination, Compliance management – internal & external & complete ownership of the documentation, MIS/reports/circulars. Work on the overall efficiency on product & processes through avenues such as IMPS Operational Excellence awards for IMPS members. Preparing and submission of all the Board Notes, Business Strategy committee notes and other critical documents for approval from the internal stakeholders.
- Focus on increasing transactions through individual profile management, continuos interaction with the Business development team and facilitation of the achievement of business numbers through training of the Relationship Managers & joint discussions with the banks. Rolling out the monthly targets for the members and rigorous monitoring of the numbers through review of the progress on the numbers achieved on Regular basis. Ownership of the business number facilitation through the Business Development team and corresponding business & revenue generation.
- Soliciting Business with members and ensuring the targets & the respective timelines are met from an overall business perspective.
- Approval on the Commercials for various projects through cost benefit analysis and appropriate justifications.
- .Coordination with Operations and Technology teams for the day-to-day issues/process enhancement, Operations & Technology coordination, Compliance management – internal & external & complete ownership of the documentation, MIS/reports/circulars.
- Research on the Products that can be built over the IMPS platform, design the product & process strategies around the product.
- Facilitation of Documentation and audit formalities.
- Carrying out the Operations & Technology reviews basis the challenges, issues & concerns highlighted by the member banks and provide for avenues of resolving the issues & concerns through understanding of the challenges internally.
- Other key projects assigned from time to time.
- Ensuring team management and retention.
- Knowledge of mobile payment product, merchant payments via mobile
- Experience in merchant payments implementation, and technical knowledge
- Extensive product development experience in mobile payment area
- In-depth knowledge of mobile technologies, Internet and database technologies
- Knowledge of reconciliation, settlement and dispute resolution for mobile payments.
- Knowledge of back office operations of mobile payment area including settlement.
- Ability to manage relationships with senior executives in the mobile payments market.
- Excellent oral and written communication, project management, product management and implementation, mobile / Internet technologies, database technology skills are critical.
- Ability to interact and coordinate effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Ability to effectively direct and manage multiple functions.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR NATIONAL PAYMENTS CORPORATION OF INDIA (NPCI) – MANAGER (IMPS PRODUCT) POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16th January, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MANAGER (IMPS PRODUCT) VACANCY IN NATIONAL PAYMENTS CORPORATION OF INDIA (NPCI) :
The eligibility criteria can be relaxed for the candidates with strong domain knowledge and experience.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16th January, 2015