National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Associate Vice President through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ MBA/ CA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Associate Vice President job from 07/05/2015 to 20/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Vacancy Name : Associate Vice President
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ MBA/PGDM/ CA
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Mumbai
Detail Of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Associate Vice President Recruitment:
||Associate Vice President – Fraud Risk Management
|Number of Positions:
|Place of posting:
|Age as on 01.05.2015:
||Preferably 35 to 45 years
||B.E. / B. Tech. / MBA / CA
||12 to 15 years preferably in banking and finance domain
- Ensure Frauds at network level is maintained at acceptable levels.
- Ensure Implementation of Fraud Monitoring and Management tool for all products and channels.
- Ensure detailed documentation of project plan, Business requirements, and documents of understanding related to fraud monitoring and management solution is prepared and maintained for records.
- Liaise with business teams for product understanding as well as vulnerable areas with respect to fraud risk.
- Discuss functional requirements for fraud risk monitoring and management solution with the project team.
- Follow up and ensure observations are fixed within agreed timelines.
- Document requirements sought by member banks for specified functionalities and features are incorporated in business requirements and project plan.
- Ensure Fraud risk assessment and mitigating controls are in place for all products/Channels offered by NPCI.
- Organize workshops and Training sessions for banks to understand the Fraud Risk Management framework and Fraud Risk Management services offered by NPCI
- Publish periodic dashboard both internal and to member banks summarizing various highlights.
|Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Implementation of Fraud Risk Management Framework including Policy and procedures.
- Implement Standard Fraud Risk Management Guidelines to member banks of NFS, RuPay, IMPS, AEPS, CTS and ACH.
- FRM Solution Implementation
- Ensure Project Management from Functional perspective for implementation of Fraud Monitoring and Management solution for International POS & ATM transactions, IMPS, AEPS, additional rules for E-com considering the 2nd factor of authentication and Reports in UI.
- Ensure functionalities and features delivered by the vendor are as documented in business requirements.
- Deviations from business requirements are tracked and closed within acceptable timelines.
- Fraud Risk Monitoring System and implementation
- Arrange Demo/Training to member banks on using the Fraud monitoring system.
- Discuss Fraud trends and Key fraud indictors with risk teams of member banks on a periodic basis.
- Fraud Risk Monitoring System and implementation
- Monitor Fraud Trends at Network level & Industry level. Implement mitigating measures through guidelines or implementation of rules in fraud monitoring solution.
- Help banks in containing identified risk points including Point of Compromise and impacted list of cards as proactive measure. Analyse fraud trends and share modus operandi to member banks.
- Compromise Point and Period Analysis
- CPP analysis as and when fraud is reported and CPP report generation through FRM system on a daily basis as well as from time to time when compromise incidents are reported. Ensure impact on cards is minimized through circulating the incident to member banks immediately.
- Help and guide team members in building required skill sets:
- Analyse and propose mitigating actions for latest fraud trends.
- Operationalize Fraud monitoring cell to cater to different business needs.
- Ensure team is engaged fully.
- Ensure back up is available any point of time
- New initiatives to save TAT, Improve efficiency and cost save and for thinking out of box
Note: The eligibility criteria can be relaxed for the candidates with strong domain knowledge and experience
Selection Procedure For National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) – Associate Vice President Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Associate Vice President Vacancy in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI):
Interested candidates may apply online on or before 20/05/2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/05/2015.
Click Here For More Details
Click Here To Apply