Thanks For Subscribing With Us! Check your Mail & Click Confirmation Link,To get the Latest Job Updates
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) recruitment 2015 – 01 Vacancy – AVP / Senior Manager
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of AVP / Senior Manager through recruitment notification – National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Recruitment 2015 – 12356/S.F I/2011. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, BE, MCA, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the AVP / Senior Manager Job on or before 10/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
||AVP / Senior Manager
|| B.E/B.Tech, MCA, MBA/PGDM
|Total No of Vacancy
|| 01 Post
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
|| National Payments Corporation of India C-9,8th Floor ,RBI Premises Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East) Mumbai-400 051
DETAIL OF NATIONAL PAYMENTS CORPORATION OF INDIA (NPCI) AVP / SENIOR MANAGER RECRUITMENT:
- Position: AVP / Senior Manager –NUUP/USSD – Product Operations
- Number of Positions: One
- Place of posting: Mumbai
- Age as on 15.01.2015 Preferably between 25 years and 30 years
||B.Tech / BE / MCA /MBA with relevant experience in Mobile payments, Internet & other forms of digital payments.
||Minimum qualification experience of 10-12 years in relevant area, out which minimum 5 years should be in Mobile / Digital Payments Area
- Ownership of the overall NUUP product including conception, processes, launch facilitation and product enhancement with additional features.
- Overall relationship management with the vendor(s) managing the NUUP platform and the member banks on-boarding on the NUUP platform.
- Ensuring complete uptimes and reduction in the declines on the overall NUUP portfolio, working in close coordination with the Internal & External stakeholders.
- Ownership of facilitation of the Technical and Operational discussions between stakeholders to continuously provide for the improvement of the product.
- Facilitate overall business growth of NUUP through constant monitoring and providing for avenues of growth.
- Relationship management with the Telecom companies which are critical to the overall NUUP performance through Technical integration and resolution of any/all critical issues with Telecom companies including integration/connectivity management, BCM and analytics.
- Guide the team to carry out the daily relationship management activities for the assigned Telcos & for On-boarding of the Member banks on NUUP and facilitating the customer experience & supporting dispute resolution.
- Roll-Out of the ground level Implementation strategies for the product, Manage and monitor the key business parameters assigned, implement improvements, focus on business efficiency, Focus on revenue through individual profile management, carrying out the Member On-boarding processes (including documentation for reviews & internal approvals).
- Ensure ownership to comply with all the stated rules of the regulatory body and support audit activities on NUUP platform for Telecom & Banks. Direct management of the team and daily interactions & facilitations of the Managers & AMs to derive key business results. Soliciting Business with members and ensuring the targets & the respective timelines are met from an overall business perspective.
- Ensuring team management and retention.
- Coordination with Operations/Technology teams for the day-to-day issues/process enhancement, Operations & Technology coordination, Compliance management – internal & external & complete ownership of the documentation, MIS/reports/circulars.
- Research on the Products that can be built over the NUUP platform, design the product & process strategies around the product – Product/ Process note approvals (internal & external factors including regulatory parameters).
- Carrying out the Operations & Technology reviews, basis the challenges, issues & concerns highlighted by the member banks and/or Telecom companies and provide for avenues of resolving the issues & concerns through understanding of the challenges internally.
- Other key projects assigned from time to time.
- Knowledge of mobile payment product and Technologies around the Unstructured Supplementary Services Data (USSD) is a must.
- Sound knowledge of Mobile and payment technologies including back office functions, clearing and settlement processes is a must.
- Relationship with Telecom companies will be an added advantage.
- Experience in merchant payments implementation and technical knowledge.
- Extensive product development experience, specifically in mobile payment area.
- Knowledge of industry, market trends, and competition
- Ability to manage relationships with senior executives in the mobile payments market.
- Excellent oral and written communication, project management, product management and implementation, mobile / Internet technologies, database technology skills are critical.
- Ability to interact and coordinate effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Ability to effectively direct and manage multiple functions.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR NATIONAL PAYMENTS CORPORATION OF INDIA (NPCI)- AVP / SENIOR MANAGER POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AVP / SENIOR MANAGER VACANCY IN NATIONAL PAYMENTS CORPORATION OF INDIA (NPCI):
The eligibility criteria may be relaxed for the candidates with strong domain knowledge and experience.
Rs.50 Cashback on Deposit of Rs.50 from Mobikwik
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/4/2015