National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of AVP / Senior Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, MCA, MBA/PGDM can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
Eligible candidates can apply onlin for the AVP / Senior Manager Job on or before 23/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Vacancy Name : AVP / Senior Manager
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MCA, MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 23/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru/Bangalore
Detail of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) AVP / Senior Manager Recruitment:
- Job Description 1. Ownership of the overall NUUP product including conception, processes, launch facilitation and product enhancement with additional features. 2. Overall relationship management with the vendor(s) managing the NUUP platform and the member banks on-boarding on the NUUP platform. 3. Ensuring complete uptimes and reduction in the declines on the overall NUUP portfolio, working in close coordination with the Internal & External stakeholders. 4. Ownership of facilitation of the Technical and Operational discussions between stakeholders to continuously provide for the improvement of the product. 5. Facilitate overall business growth of NUUP through constant monitoring and providing for avenues of growth. 6. Relationship management with the Telecom companies which are critical to the overall NUUP performance through Technical integration and resolution of any/all critical issues with Telecom companies including integration/connectivity management, BCM and analytics. 7. Guide the team to carry out the daily relationship management activities for the assigned Telcos & for On-boarding of the Member banks on NUUP and facilitating the customer experience & supporting dispute resolution. 8. Roll-Out of the ground level Implementation strategies for the product, Manage and monitor the key business parameters assigned, implement improvements, focus on business efficiency, Focus on revenue through individual profile management, carrying out the Member On-boarding processes (including documentation for reviews & internal approvals). 9. Ensure ownership to comply with all the stated rules of the regulatory body and support audit activities on NUUP platform for Telecom & Banks. Direct management of the team and daily interactions & facilitations of the Managers & AMs to derive key business results. Soliciting Business with members and ensuring the targets & the respective timelines are met from an overall business perspective. 10. Ensuring team management and retention. 11. Coordination with Operations/Technology teams for the day-to-day issues/process enhancement, Operations & Technology coordination, Compliance management – internal & external & complete ownership of the documentation, MIS/reports/circulars. 12. Research on the Products that can be built over the NUUP platform, design the product & process strategies around the product – Product/ Process note approvals (internal & external factors including regulatory parameters). 13. Carrying out the Operations & Technology reviews, basis the challenges, issues & concerns highlighted by the member banks and/or Telecom companies and provide for avenues of resolving the issues & concerns through understanding of the challenges internally. 14. Other key projects assigned from time to time.
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
- Role Category: Team Lead/Technical Lead
- Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
- Desired Profile Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Computers PG – MCA – Computers, MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, Advertising/Mass Communication, Marketing, Systems Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Selection Procedure for National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) – AVP / Senior Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for AVP / Senior Manager Vacancy in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) :
last date Receipt of Application 23/7/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/7/2015