National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
Eligible candidates can apply onlin for the Manager Job on or before 22/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Vacancy Name : Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru/Bangalore
Detail of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Manager Recruitment:
- Job Description
- Identifying, Designing and expanding training and development programmes based on the needs of the organization and the individual.
- Plan departmental/functional training budgets, forecast costs and delegate numbers as required by organizational planning and budgeting systems.
- To be the owner of all process documentation including creation and maintenance SOPs, Process Maps, Facilitator Guides, Participant Guides and others.
- Working in a team to produce programmes that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organization.
- Analysis, design and development, writing, delivery, review and evaluation of training and learning interventions.
- Make recommendations to management regarding individual learning plans; skills gaps and potential enhancement areas.
- Identify, select and manage external training agencies and providers necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards.
- Organize training venues, manage calendars as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
- Plan and deliver training courses personally where necessary to compliment that provided externally or internally by others.
- Producing training materials for in-house courses.
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
- Having an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, being involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages.
- Researching new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and presenting this research.
- To ensure that all activities pertaining to ongoing knowledge management including PKTs, RCA, TNI, Refresher training is designed and implemented in line with the inputs and timelines from operations, quality and clients.
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
- Role Category: Training Manager
- Role: Training Manager
- Desired Profile Education:UG -Any Graduate – Any Specialization PG – MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Selection Procedure for National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) – Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager Vacancy in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) :
last date Receipt of Application 22/7/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/7/2015