National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Database Administrator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new ecruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
Eligible candidates can apply onlin for the Senior Database Administrator Job on or before 3/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Vacancy Name : Senior Database Administrator
Educational Qualification :B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 3/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Mumbai
Detail of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Senior Database Administrator Recruitment:
- Job Description Responsibilities: Installation, configuration and upgrading of Microsoft SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle server software and related products. Regular Database Monitoring Manage Database Access Control Daily monitor DB replication tasks Evaluate MSSQL/MySQL/Oracle features and MSSQL/MySQL/Oracle related products. Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures. Take care of the Database design and implementation. Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges). Database tuning and performance monitoring. Application tuning and performance monitoring. Setup and maintain documentation and standards. Plan growth and changes (capacity planning). Work as part of a team and provide 724 supports when required. Do general technical trouble shooting and give consultation to development teams. Interface with MSSQL/MySQL/Oracle for technical support. ITIL Skill set requirement (Problem Management/Incident Management/Chain Management etc DR DRILL Support Database housekeeping activity Regular Database Maintenance to ensure DB performance
- Salary: As per Industry Standards
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- Functional Area: IT Software – DBA, Datawarehousing
- Role Category: DBA
- Role: DBA
- Desired Profile Age as on 01.6.2015: Preferably 30 to 40 years
- Education and experience: Experience of 10 years of which 5 years exclusively on database administration. Bachelors degree in Computers / Electronics & telecommunications from a reputed institute Experience with MS SQL Server 2000, including use of Query Analyzer, stored procedures, DTS, Jobs and Profiler Experience creating and maintaining an extraction, transformation, and loading process from source systems or files into a data warehouse Ability to extract data from a data warehouse and package according to user needs Familiarity with managing data in Microsoft Access and Excel Understanding of XML helpful Ability to plan, organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously Strong communication skills required A desire to exceed project, client and co-worker expectations Key competencies: IT knowledge with good understanding of networking and operating systems. Able to work independently and with minimal supervision. Ability to drive and motivate teams. Good communication skills in English. Willing to work during odd hours, extended hours. Note: The eligibility criteria can be relaxed for the candidates with strong domain knowledge and experience
- Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication PG – M.Tech – Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Selection Procedure for National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) – Senior Database Administrator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 3/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Database Administrator Vacancy in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) :
last date Receipt of Application 3/7/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 3/7/2015